Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Learning more about us  (Read 23467 times)

Online Hefe

• SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1
  • Testicular Sanitation Personnel
    • Email
Re: Learning more about us
« Reply #165 on: February 22, 2017, 12:10:34 PM »
I told my dad the same thing...
he is pretty well off...
his office was right down the hall from the CEO of Walmart for quite a while..
so.. I assume he's doing ok .. :lol:

I just found out he retired
I told him to go spend that shit!!
I don't want a dime

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #166 on: February 22, 2017, 12:14:55 PM »
not a distant tangent.... its one of my hot button issues as well.

same shit in my fam. Kookoo aunt, stealing things from the house after Grandma died while were all working

wifes family... went gaga for $.  She was raised by her grandma.... who received a settlement before she died for her AND her husband both working in the ammunition plant around hazardous stuff, and making them sick for years... they all knew about it. Some calling and asking to borrow $... Wife and I spent all our time with her in her later years. SUPER awesome lady. USed to put booze in muh coffee and not tell me lol shed Lived a seriously rough life, but youd never know it. Seriously classy lady. She made me take her to the car dealer with her, so she could buy her first BRAND new car. Then proceeded to ignore me and buy every single option... including a wing. (it was a camry lol) then I had to teach her to drive it. LOL also, FAIRLY sure shed "break" her Satellite tv on purpose, just so Id come over and hang out.... LOL

she had a spot in the will for my wife. But it wasnt fully legal. and they had her removed, because shes not one of her children. regardles of being raised by her...  :confused:

anyhoo, didnt waste any time on that...we got we wanted that cant be bought. TIME.  :thumbs:

My mom has everything in a notepad, where $ is. and what its for. the only thing I Asked for. lol also, want some hidden to take care of my brother a bit, without my sister knowing. or therell be a fight there. :rofl:
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 12:19:55 PM by Peels »
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Online Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #167 on: February 23, 2017, 09:40:43 AM »
What is your most treasured memory?

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Magz

• Site Sponsor
  • Street Cred: 12
    • Email
« Reply #168 on: February 23, 2017, 09:52:28 AM »
not a distant tangent.... its one of my hot button issues as well.

same shit in my fam. Kookoo aunt, stealing things from the house after Grandma died while were all working

wifes family... went gaga for $.  She was raised by her grandma.... who received a settlement before she died for her AND her husband both working in the ammunition plant around hazardous stuff, and making them sick for years... they all knew about it. Some calling and asking to borrow $... Wife and I spent all our time with her in her later years. SUPER awesome lady. USed to put booze in muh coffee and not tell me lol shed Lived a seriously rough life, but youd never know it. Seriously classy lady. She made me take her to the car dealer with her, so she could buy her first BRAND new car. Then proceeded to ignore me and buy every single option... including a wing. (it was a camry lol) then I had to teach her to drive it. LOL also, FAIRLY sure shed "break" her Satellite tv on purpose, just so Id come over and hang out.... LOL

she had a spot in the will for my wife. But it wasnt fully legal. and they had her removed, because shes not one of her children. regardles of being raised by her...  :confused:

anyhoo, didnt waste any time on that...we got we wanted that cant be bought. TIME.  :thumbs:

My mom has everything in a notepad, where $ is. and what its for. the only thing I Asked for. lol also, want some hidden to take care of my brother a bit, without my sister knowing. or therell be a fight there. :rofl:

aw shucks peels........always thinking about your brother mags........I love you too buddy :hug:

Offline Magz

• Site Sponsor
  • Street Cred: 12
    • Email
« Reply #169 on: February 23, 2017, 09:55:15 AM »

first thing that came to mind was the first minutes of my kids lives.
at that moment I felt so vulnerable, yet empowered and I thought to myself as long as I am alive these kids will have someone looking out for them.

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #170 on: February 23, 2017, 10:12:29 AM »

tough one here. i have many. Ill list them and choose LOL

-Silver Lake Rally I went to.
-First time Dad took me on his Suzuki to a baseball game at Candlestick park.
-family beach day in Nassau, Bahamas
-flying in a glider.
-first paycheck
-first BJ. 8)
-boat day in ozarks. It was a weekday and  very few people out. Had rented a boat, and we anchored in a cove, middle of nowhere. Deer came to edge walked into water, drinking and staring at us Colin swam like within 5 ft of it.... THEN some military jets screamed over us. That was pretty amazing. (that's the day I decided to sell quads, and buy boat) :) give this 2nd place.
-seeing heffer after riding muh bike for 10hrs :) -not kiddin'
-riding my own ex-quad @ pismo (thanks maggy lol)

winner has to be...

-Day after Colin (2nd kid) was born. Aidan was 3, and laid next to him on hospital bed and they napped for like 2 hrs. I just sat there and stared. The world could have ended in that moment, and i'd have had ZERO f**ks to give

i could keep goin.... but... :thumbs:

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

:cheer: :yay: :clap:

first thing that came to mind was the first minutes of my kids lives.
at that moment I felt so vulnerable, yet empowered and I thought to myself as long as I am alive these kids will have someone looking out for them.

YUP-and someone to teach them foul language.  :rofl:
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 10:30:20 AM by Peels »
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Online Hefe

• SiteAdmin
    • Email
« Reply #171 on: February 23, 2017, 10:55:05 AM »
wow... so many!

most of mine are with my son, my raptor buddies, and friends in general

Online Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #172 on: February 24, 2017, 07:16:44 AM »

I'd have to say hearing Kelvin cry for the first time. It was all beyond surreal. Granted he was taken from us right away due to some complications. Everything became a complete whirlwind of emotions. I'm in this little back room where they are weighing him. Nurses trying to figure out why he's hyperventilating. I'm trying to keep myself composed as Nicole is being stitched back up and she's looking through this little window at me wondering where her baby is, is everything okay.. Man alive..

The many Raptor Rallies I've attended. Was always an insanely good time! MANY LOL'S.
Some memories I can think of off the top of my head from just those.
First trip: Riding I think it ended up being 13 hours one way with Nick (whom I ONLY knew from an internet persona) ended up being an AWESOME guy. I miss Nick. :( Meeting Mad Dog for the first time on his FAST 660. I remember one race specifically he was lined up to my right.. and he got in front of me and his freaking haulers just SAND BLASTED the sh*t outta me!! :rofl: That's when I decided to upgrade my quad :lol:

This list could keep going on.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #173 on: February 24, 2017, 08:11:32 AM »

I'd have to say hearing Kelvin cry for the first time. It was all beyond surreal. Granted he was taken from us right away due to some complications. Everything became a complete whirlwind of emotions. I'm in this little back room where they are weighing him. Nurses trying to figure out why he's hyperventilating. I'm trying to keep myself composed as Nicole is being stitched back up and she's looking through this little window at me wondering where her baby is, is everything okay.. Man alive..

The many Raptor Rallies I've attended. Was always an insanely good time! MANY LOL'S.
Some memories I can think of off the top of my head from just those.
First trip: Riding I think it ended up being 13 hours one way with Nick (whom I ONLY knew from an internet persona) ended up being an AWESOME guy. I miss Nick. :( Meeting Mad Dog for the first time on his FAST 660. I remember one race specifically he was lined up to my right.. and he got in front of me and his freaking haulers just SAND BLASTED the sh*t outta me!! :rofl: That's when I decided to upgrade my quad :lol:

This list could keep going on.

change a couple names, that could have been me posting that. LOL

almost all of it.  :thumbs:

Online Hefe

• SiteAdmin
    • Email
« Reply #174 on: February 24, 2017, 08:24:08 AM »
yup!!

right down to the complications at the hospital!
Spencer spent 3 weeks in Nicu

Online Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #175 on: February 24, 2017, 09:03:28 AM »
If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Online Hefe

• SiteAdmin
    • Email
« Reply #176 on: February 24, 2017, 09:09:21 AM »
I'd like to say something profound...
but when I get bored... I work :(

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #177 on: February 24, 2017, 09:15:00 AM »
I would Learn something cool.

A new musical instrument perhaps, Pilot license finally. something that requires mad time.  :thumbs:

or, just hit the strip club  :rofl:

Online Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #178 on: February 24, 2017, 09:16:33 AM »
I'd hope everyone else needed sleep still. So I'd have 4 hours of uninterrupted time to myself :)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Online Hefe

• SiteAdmin
    • Email
« Reply #179 on: February 24, 2017, 09:20:40 AM »
you can only :jerkoff: so much