Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Learning more about us  (Read 22801 times)

Offline Hefe

• SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1
  • Testicular Sanitation Personnel
    • Email
Re: Learning more about us
« Reply #60 on: February 07, 2017, 08:22:48 AM »
none

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: February 07, 2017, 08:31:44 AM »
hefe is omnipotent?

or impotent?   

one of those

:rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: February 07, 2017, 08:50:57 AM »
Any hunch or thoughts on how you'll end up kicking the bucket?

numerous.

My family, dad's side, generally.... fizzles out awkwardly, and dies early. Healthy til the end, then bad for only a short time. don't know about mom's, she still hasn't found anything out about her REAL family.  :rofl:

I can tell you... i have thought MANY times about contracting some fatal illness... if I do, i have a bunch of ideas to go out in a fiery crash. GTA style.  :nod:

most likely though, it will be boring, nondescript..... hopefully painless...maybe an infarction while im gettin it on :humper: :thud:  :rofl:

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.  :clap:

Especially after my dad had his thing with cancer, it made me think about it a little more. I don't really like to think about it though.. kind of like getting old. Don't even bother thinking about it, does no good. Just trying to live life. :)

I don't really know how I'll go, I hope however it is, its quick though. Hopefully doing something cool at least!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: February 07, 2017, 09:08:00 AM »
Any hunch or thoughts on how you'll end up kicking the bucket?

numerous.

My family, dad's side, generally.... fizzles out awkwardly, and dies early. Healthy til the end, then bad for only a short time. don't know about mom's, she still hasn't found anything out about her REAL family.  :rofl:

I can tell you... i have thought MANY times about contracting some fatal illness... if I do, i have a bunch of ideas to go out in a fiery crash. GTA style.  :nod:

most likely though, it will be boring, nondescript..... hopefully painless...maybe an infarction while im gettin it on :humper: :thud:  :rofl:

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.  :clap:

Especially after my dad had his thing with cancer, it made me think about it a little more. I don't really like to think about it though.. kind of like getting old. Don't even bother thinking about it, does no good. Just trying to live life. :)

I don't really know how I'll go, I hope however it is, its quick though. Hopefully doing something cool at least!

you got it...

QUICK. and cool.

crashing into a wall at isle of man at 150mph. 

It's fun watching becoming a Dad change you a little. just in your posts....  :thumbs:  sometimes, our society(including me) spends WAY too much time trying to make life LONGER, and forgets to make it BETTER.

Look on the bright side...death is coming, and it cannot be stopped. So don't try. Eat arby's. (plz tell me you follow that page)

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #64 on: February 07, 2017, 09:48:19 AM »
Eat Arby's? ???
Man, I LOVE Arby's... I think I've been there once in the last 3 years haha. Man, they had the sandwhich big montana or somethin. a monster sammy PILED with roast beef. then gimme some of dem curly fries fukn GAME ON.
Yea, this whole dad life/experience is fuking with my brain. I won't lie, at first, I wasn't really "connected" to the kid. Felt kind of weird. The more he gets "social" the more and more I'm getting sucked in. It's been an interesting challenge that's for sure. Literally everything has changed in nearly every aspect O__O
:help:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Hefe

• SiteAdmin
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: February 07, 2017, 10:03:40 AM »
I told you... he'd be the only person you'd love more than me  :hug:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #66 on: February 07, 2017, 10:16:34 AM »
Eat Arby's? ???
Man, I LOVE Arby's... I think I've been there once in the last 3 years haha. Man, they had the sandwhich big montana or somethin. a monster sammy PILED with roast beef. then gimme some of dem curly fries fukn GAME ON.
Yea, this whole dad life/experience is fuking with my brain. I won't lie, at first, I wasn't really "connected" to the kid. Felt kind of weird. The more he gets "social" the more and more I'm getting sucked in. It's been an interesting challenge that's for sure. Literally everything has changed in nearly every aspect O__O
:help:

follow nihilist arbys on Twitter. its hilarious.

I told you... he'd be the only person you'd love more than me  :hug:

:rofl: not even the momma.

Offline Hefe

• SiteAdmin
    • Email
« Reply #67 on: February 07, 2017, 11:11:21 AM »
she is a distant 6th behind his parents and you

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #68 on: February 07, 2017, 11:36:07 AM »
she is a distant 6th behind his parents and you

:rofl:

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #69 on: February 08, 2017, 08:16:52 AM »
If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Hefe

• SiteAdmin
    • Email
« Reply #70 on: February 08, 2017, 08:40:02 AM »
holy crap....

THAT'S a loaded question

Dad moved away at 10 years old.. Brother splattered on a road at 17 (he was 20)
mom never there... Drunk and fucking anyone she could..
forced to raise my other brother on my own (older brother was in foster care most of his teens)
massive court troubles
drugs
Juvenile Detention 2 times
years of Probation
Foster home
married young..
I'm sure I'm forgetting some stuff

BUT....
everything that happens to us makes us who we are today
and overall, I like who I am... so...
probably not

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #71 on: February 08, 2017, 08:59:50 AM »
If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?

YUSS!

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Wife and I discuss this one A LOT. The tiniest things can cause BIG effects later in life.... she had difficult life, and has a lot she would change. but me, mine was pretty good. Grew up in the tech boom mecca...bigger city.  AND regularly experienced the wide open country.... but... it was like TOO good. not complaining here. i loved my childhood. but I could have REALLY used a more focused understanding of hard work... Financial Responsibility....I'm too laid back. Is that nature, or nurture...? who knows?

the actual thing we discuss, after arguing... or being annoyed by each other... If any of that stuff changed, Would we be US and even compatible AT ALL? its unlikely.

I can be a lazy, cheap, broke, unfocused, and unorganized hot mess, if left COMPLETELY to my own devices. Like leave shit laying around.. never put it away. My toolbox is a travesty. But i'm supremely patient with other humans. (to a fault) wife and I are polar opposite in those respects.

heffer. i have a hug for you.  ;) (really not filthy-wise lol) bothers me, even though you're a grown adult, hearing about you living that way as a child -it pisses me off. LOL I go through the same thing with Nichole. Shell tell me about when her aunt and uncle locked her outside the house so they could get high...not going out to eat with her mom and stepdad, because his mom thought she wasnt good enough..   i picture the child she WAS  dealing with that. get sad... I'm way too empathetic sometimes. When I come across a person that is obnoxious, or just plain ignorant. I usually think "man, dafuk happened to that person to ferk em up?" rather than the more healthy "ferk that POS" :lol:

I have a strong respect for folks who deal with whacked out families, who end up well adjusted, respectful people.

if I could pick one thing out from your post....

Forced to raise my other brother on my own

bet that sucked. But I would put money on that being one of the bigger reasons you are who are you are - the good parts. Business owner... respectful... good dad  :thumbs:

ok gettin too emotional up in here.  :rofl:

so just like you said. would I change it? NAH. don't think so.  :thumbs:

i could talk about this one all day.

« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 09:08:00 AM by Peels »

Offline Hefe

• SiteAdmin
    • Email
« Reply #72 on: February 08, 2017, 09:07:06 AM »
I think that's why Casey and I are so tight...
he has zero interest in our Dad... none of us have spoken to him in years...
the ever so rare text or email... can't remember the last phone call..
I stopped to see him for Breakfast after 2 of the Oklahoma Rallys.. those were the last times I SAW him...
Casey even longer
we are all a product of our environment

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #73 on: February 08, 2017, 09:13:27 AM »
I think that's why Casey and I are so tight...
he has zero interest in our Dad... none of us have spoken to him in years...
the ever so rare text or email... can't remember the last phone call..
I stopped to see him for Breakfast after 2 of the Oklahoma Rallys.. those were the last times I SAW him...
Casey even longer
we are all a product of our environment

that.  :thumbs: but do not take away from your natural tendencies. we all have a "fight or flight" mechanism. rise above, or sink below. im not so sure I would have come out ok from either yours, or my wifes type upbringing.

I mean...just the LITTLE bitches I have about my life ferked me up. lol so, serious disorder, I feel like I might be a wreck. :)

Offline Hefe

• SiteAdmin
    • Email
« Reply #74 on: February 08, 2017, 09:16:08 AM »
I think I have the knowledge of your personality to say.... yea you would...

when push comes to shove... you'd rise up

I'm confident, I could dump Spencer on you for a week.. with very little instruction and you'd be fine..
he wouldn't get beaten.. and he'd be happy