Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Lost family(kinda long read)  (Read 4583 times)

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
Re: Lost family(kinda long read)
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2019, 02:21:20 PM »
I was literally LOL'ing.

I don't blame you, I'd be the same way.

Only reason I want to take one is to see if I am actually part Indian, like I was told. If that's true I better get my student loans paid off!!!! :lol:

LOL!

:conceit:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2019, 07:27:40 AM »
this DNA game has completely ruined it for cheatin mofos forever.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Naw, they just needed their own Maurey Povich back then. He'd prove who was the father!

Family is weird. Both my parents families live relatively close to my parents. Within 15mins. We don't see my dads side at all. We almost all but stopped going to family events because it turns into a huge shit show. Like.. Medical issues happening. My grandma has smoked for the last like 60 years.. And it's funny because I never heard it.. You know when you know someone forever and they sound a certain way.. But you don't really listen to HOW they sound? And then someone points it out and you're like... whoa
My grandma is like stereotypical smokers sound deep raspy kinda voice.. She was recently put in the hospital having trouble breathing and what not. Well we're thinking lung cancer potentially. So my dad goes and visits. She said she has lung cancer from eating crackers.  ??? :conceit:
wot?

Little (big) things like that that this family says to others for whatever reason.. Lies like that happened before my aunt (dads sister) and my uncle(dads brother) passed away. they don't want anyone to know what's really going on.. It's bizarre.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 07:34:18 AM by Krandall »

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2019, 08:45:20 AM »
I used to eat crackers, a pack of them a day

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2019, 09:02:57 AM »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Magz

• Site Sponsor
  • Street Cred: 12
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2019, 10:28:19 AM »

peels you'd think you would be ashamed of what you used to do at those truck stops back in the day but no you sound like you are proud of it.

(gave bjs to white people) lol

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2019, 10:51:08 AM »

peels you'd think you would be ashamed of what you used to do at those truck stops back in the day but no you sound like you are proud of it.

(gave bjs to white people) lol

whatever gave you the idea I was ashamed?   :confused:

Offline Cammy

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 1
  • I taste, like awesome feels!
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2019, 01:17:10 PM »
That would've been my fault. I told him you felt ashamed for taking their money.... :rofl: :nod:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2019, 12:41:31 PM »
fast forward to now....

As I mentioned above....Wife did her DNA kit.

she knows her dads side,  but never had anything to do with them, his choice. left her mom preggo at 17 yrs old.... Weve met him since, but he bailed on that too.... always wondered why his new wife looked at us like murderers. well.

Got the kit back...she had match pop up as a cousin. She assumed moms side.... BUT, it turns out its her "dad's" Aunt. had NO idea Nichole ever existed. bettin ole daddy never mentioned a word, and then when we did show up, probs told her a bunch of "shes here for my money" nonsense. hes an insurance salesman. please.... shes super nice, wondering how life has been... they hit it off online lol personally, I feel angry she got jipped out of caring family members.

We're goin' to meet this lady Sunday afternoon, should be nice for my wifey to make a connection to her childhood, and have it be a real.....  also, Ill be 2.5 hrs closer to heffer, so theres that. ;) lol

Offline Hefe

• SiteAdmin
  • Testicular Sanitation Personnel
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2019, 02:04:44 PM »
my naughty parts are already tingling!!

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2019, 07:38:40 AM »
well.

this lady was MEGA nice. off the charts nice. pretty pissed her sister and nephew hid a child from everyone. really nice visit. made us lunch. hung out for like 4 hrs lol very happy for my wife.. but extra angry she was robbed of people like that in her life...honestly.  :confused: so the pin is pulled from the grenade, so to speak. lol Wonder what will shake out....

Also, her hubby. retired building material salesman who was a pilot for his business travel.. Dude Owned three different airplanes, and made $ on the side instructing. Coulda been peels' uncle takin' him up on flights in his v-tail bonanza! dangit. yah that part's superficial, and selfish.. but.... really interesting guy. long since hung up his wings, took me down to their office and showed me pics.... pretty awesome....

Offline Hefe

• SiteAdmin
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2019, 08:23:31 AM »
you wanna end up like Buddy Holly?
no V tail for you!!

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2019, 08:48:16 AM »
you wanna end up like Buddy Holly?
no V tail for you!!

:rofl:

meh. if thats how I die.... :thumbs:

dont fly em into snowstorms youll be fine lol

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2019, 07:48:18 AM »
went and met some of wife's Fam Sunday...

seemed to be nice people... didn't bring up the "tough" stuff... just chatted...Sorta rednecky, house completely disheveled.... lol  hadnt changed in the 20 or so years since wed met grandma....

The grandpa seemed a little like a grizzled old d-bag...but hes close to death. lol My theory is that he had something to do with how it all went down way back. We had met some of them before...but i think Dad didn't tell everyone who we were.

Dad wasn't there....  ??? whatevs made it easier.

anyways..  :thumbs:

Offline Hefe

• SiteAdmin
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2019, 08:12:06 AM »
quite the messy situation ya'll are involved in

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2019, 08:19:43 AM »
quite the messy situation ya'll are involved in

nah it wasnt bad. zero expectations here....  :thumbs: