Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: This place is dead :(  (Read 3715 times)

Offline Warren

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 4
    • Email
This place is dead :(
« on: July 26, 2016, 07:00:44 PM »
Why did raptor source die? I pop in from time to time to check out the place and each time is gets slower and slower. The shout box is the only still going. I miss things the way they were. And I miss my raptor.   :cry:
:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
Re: This place is dead :(
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 06:48:21 AM »
:rofl:

The chat box is poppin from 8am(CST) to about 5pm(CST). :lol:
sorry warren! Hope momma's doing better!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 08:08:04 AM »
because Warren killed it.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Hefe

• SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1
  • Testicular Sanitation Personnel
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2016, 08:16:31 AM »
what's up Sunset?

Offline Warren

• VIP
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2016, 05:44:49 PM »
So who's still pretty active here?

Kaila is doing slightly better. She is trying to get back into eating things after 5 weeks of eating nothing. She still has the Hickman line in her chest that she gets IV nutrients and meds through. But she is home now, so that's good. This pregnancy is kicking her ass for sure.

So when I sold my raptor it died then, is that right peels?

What's up hefe? How's life?

« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 05:46:58 PM by warren »
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2016, 08:11:57 AM »
So who's still pretty active here?

Kaila is doing slightly better. She is trying to get back into eating things after 5 weeks of eating nothing. She still has the Hickman line in her chest that she gets IV nutrients and meds through. But she is home now, so that's good. This pregnancy is kicking her ass for sure.

So when I sold my raptor it died then, is that right peels?

What's up hefe? How's life?

just kidding mang. Pretty sure this site was all about guys just having fun, not being all serious and pissy about building engines....so they all migrated. and theyve migrated twice since then lol. still whine like babies on FB.

I stay here, way more fun....

generally online... it is Krandall, Hefe, Peels, Magz.

what happened to Mrs Sunset? just pregnancy complications? I saw something briefly on FB..... glad shes better.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Hefe

• SiteAdmin
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2016, 08:27:23 AM »
Pat was here quite a bit too... but Randy pissed him off...

I'm doing well, work is good... life ain't too damn bad!
thanks for asking

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2016, 09:34:08 AM »
Oh yeah.... Warren.... drove right by you awhile back.... saw a sign for attica.  had a memory... Peelz' first drive forever to hang with dudes you dont know experience. :)  :rofl:

Offline Warren

• VIP
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2016, 10:10:37 AM »
That's funny its pretty much just 4 dudes chatting it up in here now.

Kaila has what is known as hyperemesis gravidarum. Basically severe nausea and vomiting which led to severe dehydration and eventually a 3 week hospital stay. It's from the pregnancy everything I've read and have been told, they don't know what causes it to be so bad but hormones are possibly to blame. It was so bad before she went to the hospital, literally everything she ate within 15 minutes came back up. She was on week 2 of not eating anything at all before getting admitted to the hospital. She lost 20 pounds in 3 weeks. She finally was admitted at our first pregnancy appointment with the OB. The nurse took one look at her and we asked if she could be then the nurse said "I don't think it will be an issue to get you admitted today" this was after 3 ER visits for fluids. The jackasses at the ER just kept sending us home. It's be a rough one, she's only 14 weeks. Due date is January 25 2017.

While in the hospital she started having a pain in her right side. They said her gallbladder might be causing the nausea so they waited until she was in the second trimester  (by one day) then did the surgery to remove her gallbladder. Hoping that it would help. And it didn't help anything. After the 2 days of pain subsided she was right back to puking. So now she is on IV meds for nausea and IV nutrients until she can either start eating regularly or to get her through the rest of the pregnancy, which ever happens first.

Where were you driving that put you near attica?
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

Offline Hefe

• SiteAdmin
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2016, 10:35:47 AM »
damn brother!

hope she gets better soon!

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2016, 11:05:01 AM »
someday when that kid is a teenager, and thinks you dont love him/her.(it will happen) read them that post.  :rofl:

DAMN not heard of that one. then the gallbladder thing. I have heard of that. My sis got that. but she suffered until after then had surgery. remember wife got a super bad flu and something else during her pregnancy and couldnt do anything about it. THat was just a shitty couple weeks, I cant imagine what you guys are going through...

Drove to visit mother in law, who lives in Spiceland. about 1hr east of indy on 70. Usually we take 74 all the way almost to Indy. But it gets majorly boring.... took some backroads... stopped for gas near there and got back on 74. ate at some little cafe. saw a sign for Badlands and Was telling the wife...remember when I crashed the hell out of my old 660 and broke your brand new camera? yeah that happened 20 minutes north of here. lol #memories.   :thumbs:

forgot the town you live in though.

Offline Warren

• VIP
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2016, 08:15:46 PM »
Thanks for the concerns guys.

They originally told us she would have the gallbladder out after the pregnancy but then one day they came in and said ok your going into surgery tomorrow. So they did the laparoscopic surgery and she was in terrible pain for 2 days following it. Then a week later we got the "we've done all we can do here, everything we're doing now you can do at home" and discharged her. So now we have to run this TPN stuff into her central line,  which is ran into get jugular vein,  and that runs from 6pm to 6 am and she does IV meds every 3 hours of the day. I've been getting up at 12 and 3 in the morning to give her the IV meds so she can sleep. Trust me this little booger is going to hear all about it.

I live in Paxton IL, it's about 30 minutes north of Champaign IL. Those we're good times that day.

OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2016, 07:39:28 AM »
shit warren. feel for you guys. My wife is pregnant but we've been pretty lucky for the most part. A few hiccups here and there but all and all it's been pretty pleasant!
We're due 11/7 :)
Pretty pumped for our first! WOOT WOOT!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2016, 08:18:36 AM »
Thanks for the concerns guys.

They originally told us she would have the gallbladder out after the pregnancy but then one day they came in and said ok your going into surgery tomorrow. So they did the laparoscopic surgery and she was in terrible pain for 2 days following it. Then a week later we got the "we've done all we can do here, everything we're doing now you can do at home" and discharged her. So now we have to run this TPN stuff into her central line,  which is ran into get jugular vein,  and that runs from 6pm to 6 am and she does IV meds every 3 hours of the day. I've been getting up at 12 and 3 in the morning to give her the IV meds so she can sleep. Trust me this little booger is going to hear all about it.

I live in Paxton IL, it's about 30 minutes north of Champaign IL. Those we're good times that day.

wow. good luck sir.

good times indeed. But I thought you were in Indiana.... hmmm Fairly certain Iv'e been right through your town :) IIf I do again....next time Ill at least wave. LOL for some reason 74 from peoria to bloomington is the road that will always be having construction. where I try to avoid...

Offline Warren

• VIP
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2016, 08:37:39 AM »
Congrats Krandall! Being a daddy is great! Do you guys know what you're having or is it a surprise?

Next time you hit Bloomington hop on route 9 and stop by Paxton to say hello. Then you just head to route 49 in the next town over and go south to catch 74 again.  :thumbs:

And yes 74 is always under construction.
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB