Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Hello from spain  (Read 3591 times)

Offline Bielaloca

• Street Cred: 0
Hello from spain
« on: December 26, 2015, 10:29:18 PM »
Hello everybody, my name is Diego and i´m from Galician (Spain) , I downloaded some map here and you are helping with many doubts about my raptors , I have two yfm700 , a special edition 2006 and standard white finally 2005 with yoshimura full exhaust, power comander 3 and gytr filter, thank you very much for keeping this website, unfortunately my English is very basic and not me You can actively participate but I wanted you to know that I followed from all over the world , keep it up .

Right now I have the head in 2006 raptor to replace dismantled roadblocks  , I'm downloading the manual also :thumbs:

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
Re: Hello from spain
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2015, 06:47:42 AM »
Welcome aboard good sir!! Let us know if you have any questions!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2015, 08:23:19 AM »
welcome! bienvenidos!

you have basic english, I have basic spanish. lol ¿eres un fan de fútbol?

riding a raptor around the countryside of spain.... sounds fantastic to me.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Bielaloca

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2015, 01:43:13 AM »
Welcome aboard good sir!! Let us know if you have any questions!

For if I have a question , I have a yfm in very good condition with little use and one that has enough hours , the new does not walk like old despite having the exhaust filter and ECU with map recommended Yoshimura , whereas the more spent is more potent at high revolutions, one does not exceed 70mph and reach almost 100mph old , can it be to have some kind of seal or limiting the new one have not removed ?

Thanks for the welcome

Offline Bielaloca

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2015, 01:56:57 AM »
welcome! bienvenidos!

you have basic english, I have basic spanish. lol ¿eres un fan de fútbol?

riding a raptor around the countryside of spain.... sounds fantastic to me.

Thank for welcome :thumbs:

I´m not like football, but here there ara many people fanatic,
they get to go to work or bad mood home with their families for a sport, people come to hate not being meet other equipment and are able to leave your family without money to buy a ticket , something very sad ....

In Galicia we have plenty of mountains with lots of greenery , is the most irregular of Spain greenest district and is difficult to find places where the forest is more than 2 miles away , here ATVs are registered as tractors and by law can not go 30mph road but luckily there's not much control.