Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: 2007 Raptor 700 for sale / 70 hp stock bore and stroke build  (Read 2847 times)

Offline Buck

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 0
2007 Raptor 700 for sale / 70 hp stock bore and stroke build
« on: October 24, 2013, 01:29:58 PM »

One owner 2007 Raptor 700 that has been built to be strong and reliable.
To start It has a new Tech/CP 11.5:1 piston (runs on pump gas), Bo White ported and polished head with Kibblewhite +1 valves, Upgraded valve springs, HDD 5050 camshaft, +3 mm bored throttle body, Proflow intake system, Barker true dual exhaust ($800 exhaust system), Custom tuned Power Commander III programmer, Dynatek programmable ignition with custom ignition programming, Upgraded heavy duty clutch and springs to handle the increased power, Ohlins suspension all around ($2500 worth of suspension, thing rides like a dream compared to a stock Raptor), White powder coated rims wrapped in Kenda Klaw XC tires (basically brand new still), Tusk Nerf bars, Pro Armor rear grab bar, GYTR front bumper, Aftermarket Trail Tech X Bars handlebars with new grips, ASV shorty levers (blue), CCP steering stabilizer, New white plastics, custom painted Cobalt blue hood and tank topper (amazing in the sun light!), Custom stitched seat cover (black with blue stitching flame pattern and blue swoosh on the sides).

It puts down 70 Horsepower to the rear wheels making it a great all around trail/dune quad.... This thing is NOT an out of the box ebay parts build. Everything on this quad was bought as the best of the best available at the time and has been professionally installed and custom dyno tuned to make sure everything works in harmony and produces the maximum available horsepower and torque...but does it safely with good fuel to air ratios throughout the RPM range. It is truly a turnkey performance machine for the person looking to have great performance and great appearance without the extra money, effort, and time!

This Raptor is simply amazing. It has been babied and ridden easy its entire life. NEVER JUMPED! Its a steal of a price for what you are getting. You can buy a used stock condition 07 Raptor for $4,000 then you will have to put a minimum of $5,000 into it to get it to the level of this quad. You will not be disappointed with this thing!

For the listed price you get everything that comes on the bike above as listed, but also a full set of sand dune tires.... Rear 8 paddle Hauler sand paddles for the rear and Kenda front dune tires all on Douglas Blue Label rims, as well as a set of ATV ramps for loading it into the back of your truck. Heck I will even throw in a helmet if the buyer wants.

Having a baby and need to downsize the toy collection. I hate to see it go but its time.

I am a trusted LONG TIME contributing member to these Raptor forums. Several people on here can vouch for me. So buy with confidence. 
You can call or text me at 208-870-4843

$6,000
No trades, No part out
Located in Nevada
Buyer responsible for shipping or pickup (unless somewhat close then we can work something out)

Thanks for looking
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 10:53:02 PM by Buck »
Cheap, Fast, Reliable. unfortunately you can only have 2 at the same time

Online Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
Re: 2007 Raptor 700 for sale / 70 hp stock bore and stroke build
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2013, 03:21:10 PM »
maybe I'm missin it? Whats the asking price?

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Buck

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 0
Re: 2007 Raptor 700 for sale / 70 hp stock bore and stroke build
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2013, 10:53:35 PM »
Sorry, apparently I lost the price when copy and pasting back and forth on other sites. Price added towards the bottom.   :thumbs:
Cheap, Fast, Reliable. unfortunately you can only have 2 at the same time