Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Raptor 700 barker duals, PCIII=sputter at high RPMS  (Read 2459 times)

Offline ajacobs828

• Street Cred: 0
    • Email
Raptor 700 barker duals, PCIII=sputter at high RPMS
« on: October 14, 2013, 03:13:13 PM »
Hi guys im new to this and the Raptor 700 still figuring things out. I have a 2014 Raptor 700r with barker duals and a PCIII that i bought used. Dont really know how to operate that either but the map that is programed on it now seems to give me alot of power, more than before atleast i just plugged and played. one thing i have noticed it that my bike has started sputtering not bad jus like a slit cut out(i call it a bubble) like when im wheeling wen i get to the top of 3rd and 4th it sputters an wen i come  out the gas its goes right back to normal but its enough to notice an i dnt like that my bikes so new an has such a flaw. any suggestions and does anyone have a map that would suit me?? plan on adding a 15tooth on front an intake run an race more on Highway and straight dirt roads, an few tight trails. help would be appreciated

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
Re: Raptor 700 barker duals, PCIII=sputter at high RPMS
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2013, 08:25:17 AM »
no chance at all youre hitting the limiter? 
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"