Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: 5th Annual Little Sahara Raptor Rally, Oct 4-6th 2013  (Read 14361 times)

Offline als660r

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 0
Re: 5th Annual Little Sahara Raptor Rally, Oct 4-6th 2013
« Reply #120 on: October 14, 2013, 03:44:26 PM »
i did not get many pic        Lost all pic on phone when it black screened.

Offline preddy08

• MD's baby momma
  • VIP
  • Street Cred: 28
    • Email
« Reply #121 on: October 14, 2013, 09:04:56 PM »
ERMAHGERD, that's some funny stuff!!!

That needs to be sent in to Tosh, or something!
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Offline disco

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 9
« Reply #122 on: October 15, 2013, 12:30:00 AM »
oops, hit POST instead of PREVIEW.  still adding descriptions

i did not get many pic        Lost all pic on phone when it black screened.

That's a bummer.  Can't you pull the card out?  Or get a store to back it up for you?

ERMAHGERD, that's some funny stuff!!!

That needs to be sent in to Tosh, or something!

Nothing dinged but my pride!   :lol:

Ok, so this first pic.  Firemann told Firelady that he just bought this cool helmet from Mike.  It was to be a giveaway previously but due to technical difficulties that didn't work out.  Firelady was pretty hot that Chris spent some of their vacation money on a helmet when he already had a helmet.  This pic doesn't do her mood justice. 

Here's Mike watching his life flash before his eyes.

Chris explaining it's a joke, he didn't really buy the helmet.  It didn't fit him anyway.

Firelady now realizing it's all in fun.  "Did you take a picture?"  Yep!

Mike putting the helmet back.

The helmet in question.

Where I spent my Friday.  Big thanks to everybody that pitched in and took care of my campsite and covered up everything that could get ruined by rained.  I had no idea I would be gone for so long and had left everything out.  Once at the hospital we heard about a bad storm that was possible going to drench everything.

Another thanks to Aaron for offering to let me use his truck since mine was hitched up still.  I ended up taking mine anyway because I didn't know how long we would be.

Here are screenshots from my video.  Some frame by frame, some skipped a few.

After the kickstart, I dumped the clutch thinking I was in neutral.  Uh, nope.

Tried to clutch back in but my index finger kept it from clutching all the way.  Going for the key now.

I actually managed to grab the key but the bike was shooting out from under me and I was starting to go over backwards.

It's all over but the crying now.  I've let go.

Up up and away!

Getting sand kicked in my face.

My favorite picture in the series.  I can only imagine what I looked like.

I had the crap in my hair, nose, mouth, ears!

« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 12:47:49 AM by disco »
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #123 on: October 15, 2013, 07:20:30 AM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Online Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #124 on: October 15, 2013, 08:22:15 AM »
that is awesome right there....  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline als660r

• VIP
« Reply #125 on: October 15, 2013, 09:04:58 AM »
   sim card was blank nothing on it .    With the screen broke they could not see anything to use their backup device.

Offline disco

• VIP
« Reply #126 on: October 15, 2013, 09:46:49 AM »
I also have to add another big thanks to Chris for running over when he heard me screaming for him like a girl when I saw my friend laid out on the ground.  And despite what Aaron says, there was no Eggo incident.   :lol:  (My friend out cold on the ground and a big hammer near by him with my Eggos in the toaster.)  "Leggo my Eggo, sucka!"  I didn't get any pics of it but I'll have to admit the thought crossed my mind.  If I had only known he'd have no recollection of it....  :nod:

And a thanks to the Chris crew for coffee and breakfast while Jared was in the amberlamps getting checked out.  And the use of their RV.   J told me the other day, "I owe them BIG time for what they did for me."  Thanks also to JStev's gf for taking my now out of commission bud to OKC to catch a flight home.  I was going to take him myself but she found out and offered since she was going that way anyway.  Pretty cool because we never met her before and she offered like that.  I thanked her and told her, "Don't worry, he's cool.  And if he tries anything with you, just punch him in the arm!" (his left arm was in a sling)

I can't forget about HK45 and his pulled pork either.  Holy cow, you people missed out.  (neener neener)

Seriously we need Natural Raptors taters, Als beans, HK's pulled pork and we gon' eat.  And be too full and miserable to ride. 

I'm glad to hear Glenn is doing well!  That's exciting.  He's a good guy too.

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
  • Street Cred: 50
  • Carpe Cerevisi!!! (Sieze the beer!!)
    • Email
« Reply #127 on: October 15, 2013, 10:11:12 AM »
I also have to add another big thanks to Chris for running over when he heard me screaming for him like a girl when I saw my friend laid out on the ground. And despite what Aaron says, there was no Eggo incident.   :lol:  (My friend out cold on the ground and a big hammer near by him with my Eggos in the toaster.)  "Leggo my Eggo, sucka!"  I didn't get any pics of it but I'll have to admit the thought crossed my mind.  If I had only known he'd have no recollection of it....  :nod:

And a thanks to the Chris crew for coffee and breakfast while Jared was in the amberlamps getting checked out.  And the use of their RV.   J told me the other day, "I owe them BIG time for what they did for me."  Thanks also to JStev's gf for taking my now out of commission bud to OKC to catch a flight home.  I was going to take him myself but she found out and offered since she was going that way anyway.  Pretty cool because we never met her before and she offered like that.  I thanked her and told her, "Don't worry, he's cool.  And if he tries anything with you, just punch him in the arm!" (his left arm was in a sling)

I can't forget about HK45 and his pulled pork either.  Holy cow, you people missed out.  (neener neener)

Seriously we need Natural Raptors taters, Als beans, HK's pulled pork and we gon' eat.  And be too full and miserable to ride. 

:bs:

"leggo my eggo bish!"

a 5lb hammer on the bench, Jarrod twiching in a pool of blood on the ground, and 4 freshly toasted eggos popped up in the toaster...coincidence? I think not! :lol:

:bslap:
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 10:14:48 AM by Colorado700R »

Offline als660r

• VIP
« Reply #128 on: October 15, 2013, 10:51:34 AM »
I also have to add another big thanks to Chris for running over when he heard me screaming for him like a girl when I saw my friend laid out on the ground.  And despite what Aaron says, there was no Eggo incident.   :lol:  (My friend out cold on the ground and a big hammer near by him with my Eggos in the toaster.)  "Leggo my Eggo, sucka!"  I didn't get any pics of it but I'll have to admit the thought crossed my mind.  If I had only known he'd have no recollection of it....  :nod:

[don't foget the APPLEPIE

Offline disco

• VIP
« Reply #129 on: October 15, 2013, 12:37:45 PM »
I have NO idea what you're talking about Aaron!  *cough *cough

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
  • Street Cred: 50
  • Carpe Cerevisi!!! (Sieze the beer!!)
    • Email
« Reply #130 on: October 15, 2013, 01:45:31 PM »
"Disco had a good time at the really but he was a little Thor ;)  "

« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 01:55:30 PM by Colorado700R »

Offline HK 45 Nut

• Email
« Reply #131 on: October 15, 2013, 05:13:06 PM »
I know Kerri and I had a great time. I do have some vid but its only of us just riding around. I just took the valve cover to the welder.
Support Our Troops...... Especially Our Snipers!!!! So reach out and touch someone.

Offline Gunz

• My body is your wonderland
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 36
    • Dent Source
« Reply #132 on: October 20, 2013, 09:11:48 PM »
I took no pics, but I had a great time hanging out with everybody. There was more peeps this year then the first year and definitely more then I expected. Maybe 30 of us. Also noticed there wasn't any dick contest like there was in 10' and 11'. Took little Gunz with me this time. He had a blast giving his dad constant heart attacks. We do have an amazing story from Saturday night that will be shared at the rallys to come. My ribs are not broke, I repeat my ribs are not broke, just hurt like a sumbitch. I can't wait till next year.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar