Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Defeated, last dirt bike ride 2012  (Read 4195 times)

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
Re: Defeated, last dirt bike ride 2012
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2012, 09:06:24 AM »
my friend and I used to ride mopeds to school, he had one-circa 93. His dad made him wear a helmet. hed get 5 blocks from his house, and put that bitch on the little floorboard :lol:

never "modded" them really. put racing gas in em....pulled mufflers off and put straight pipes on :lol: didnt last long, SOOOO loud :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Hefe

• SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1
  • Testicular Sanitation Personnel
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2012, 11:40:47 AM »
how fast are they?

Offline daddyrat

• Street Cred: 3
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2012, 03:38:29 PM »
how fast are they?

I don't know, I really haven't rode them yet.  I am waiting for my son to turn 15 and get a legal moped license.  He will turn 15 this January, so we will be riding next year.  They have a BB cylinder kits, bigger carbs, large intake and reeds, and a larger final drive gear for more speed.  I am using the stock pipes to keep the noise down.   :nod:

Some guy on Ebay sells the kits.  I would guess that they would do around 40+ mph or so, but I am just guessing.  I built them both last winter when the ice never froze and left me with nothing to do...   We live in town so could ride them from the house or on vacation.

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2012, 10:05:43 AM »
how fast are they?

I don't know, I really haven't rode them yet.  I am waiting for my son to turn 15 and get a legal moped license.  He will turn 15 this January, so we will be riding next year.  They have a BB cylinder kits, bigger carbs, large intake and reeds, and a larger final drive gear for more speed.  I am using the stock pipes to keep the noise down.   :nod:

Some guy on Ebay sells the kits.  I would guess that they would do around 40+ mph or so, but I am just guessing.  I built them both last winter when the ice never froze and left me with nothing to do...   We live in town so could ride them from the house or on vacation.

that is appreciated, those basterdz are loud with no pipes LOL

kid in our little town has a chinese moped runs it like that. hear it like 10 blocks away. (my town is 10 blocks long :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Hefe

• SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1
  • Testicular Sanitation Personnel
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2012, 08:29:47 AM »
mine is pretty beat up... needs a full rebuild.. even the cosmetics need to be all redone