Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: SOLD!!!2007 raptor 778  (Read 1998 times)

Offline 1badazz_700r

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 3
    • Email
SOLD!!!2007 raptor 778
« on: October 22, 2012, 06:06:04 AM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

up for sale is my 2007 raptor 778. Due to work schedule and nobody to ride with i have decided to sell it. my sig list all the important goodies. It has been ridin a total of around a half hour in the last 3 years. that was after i installed the racersedge head,54mm tb,and 105.5 cylinder and piston about a year ago. just gave a few passes up and down the field to make sure it ran good and had no leaks. parked it in the back of the shed and it has not moved since. this quad has no more than 70hours total on it since i purchased it new in sept,2007. I also will include a new in package pro armor skid plate. 4 duro street tires mounted on douglas black labels. and a set of 2 gecko paddles also mounted on douglas black labels. plus all the factory parts and extras i have laying around. I dont have to sell this so it will not be parted out in anyway. so please dont ask. Im pricing it at a fair price to make someone a good deal and hope someone will enjoy it as much as i wish i could. I will dig it out of the shed over the weekend and post more pix. but it looks as good as in my sig. still. always been kept in my shed. the price is $4000.00 firm. any questions feel free to ask or text or call me 570-220-9688. the only thing it needs is fresh clean gas and a rider to get some time on it so it can tune itself better with the pc5
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 01:39:07 PM by 1badazz_700r »

Just a little 778
105.5 WK cylinder CP 11:1
hotrods +5 crank
racersedge +2 head,with webb4
54mmTB with custom intake
sparks X-6exhaust
PC5/w autotune
dynatek programmable
slingshot lockup
+3 stock swingarm
hiper dual beadlocks/w gncc holeshots