Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Drift Trike Frame or Complete RTD Trike  (Read 5846 times)

Offline Jade67

• GSP...yeah, you know me..
  • VIP
  • Street Cred: 0
    • Email
Drift Trike Frame or Complete RTD Trike
« on: September 20, 2012, 03:11:00 PM »
We are going to be switching over to our new style of frames over the next couple weeks so I want to start getting rid of what I have left of our current setup.

The frames can either be purchased for $175 for a bare frame or you can get it as a complete ready to drift trike starting at $250 ready to go. Just put your butt in the seat and go...haha

I have been selling the frames on ebay for $250 but want to be able to discount it for the last few that I have.

Copied from Ebay Ad:

"We are switching over to a new style of frame so we are trying to clear out some space. I am discounting some frames to be sold on eBay and then selling the remaining frames here local. Pick one up while we have a few left or contact me about having a complete trike put together for your.

Are you tired of just of feeling like you have to fold yourself in half just to have some fun with your friends? Worried that your current drift trike isn't meant to hold your bigger body? Here is the fix to your problems... Our drift trike frames are bent from 1.5" Steel tubing and welded to meet your needs. Frame is setup to take 20" BMX Front end and axles setup to take wheels with 5/8" Bearings or Sleeves, The mounting pan offers plenty of surface area so that you can mount your seat just where you need it or even gives you the ability to mount it in a couple different locations just incase you are sharing your trike with some friends. This way you can fit comfortable whether your the tall one in the group at 6'5 or the not so giant at 5'6. You will find the comfort you're looking for.

Don't have a truck to haul your trike around in??? That isn't a problem either. Our frames make it easy to simply slide the axles in or out by removing a couple nuts and bolts so that it can be placed in the trunk or back seat of most cars. We have done testing on a lot of different frame designs and setups and have decided that this frame combines both comfort and portability the best. So whether you are just looking for a cool new frame or wanting a frame that can support over 200+lbs.

This auction is for a bare frame only. Frame is setup to take 20" BMX Front end and axles setup to take wheels with 5/8" Bearings or Sleeves.. If you are looking for a complete trike then feel free to contact us and we can see what we can do to help get you out of the house and onto the local streets. We have everything that you will need to have fun with you friends. From wheels and PVC, Frames, Seats, to Complete Trikes. Feel free to hit us up with whatever you have in mind# If you have an idea you're wanting to try then we can help bring it to life for you."

« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 03:12:31 PM by Jade67 »
JVR "Rapdeere" 780
Custom Paint and Motor work

www.jokersvault.com Home of the "One Mod" Turbo kit.

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
Re: Drift Trike Frame or Complete RTD Trike
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2012, 09:31:08 PM »
Damn, a bit more than I was hoping. Solid deal, found a place that has some LEGIT hills about an hour away from me too!!!!!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Jade67

• GSP...yeah, you know me..
  • VIP
  • Street Cred: 0
    • Email
Re: Drift Trike Frame or Complete RTD Trike
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2012, 10:45:15 AM »
Shoot me a message and maybe we can work something out. It is sooo much fun. I am going to post a couple pics of the blue and purple trikes finished up in a little bit.
JVR "Rapdeere" 780
Custom Paint and Motor work

www.jokersvault.com Home of the "One Mod" Turbo kit.