Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: 700r Stolen in Browns Summit, NC on 12/24 or 12/25  (Read 4098 times)

Offline KRock

• Street Cred: 0
    • Email
700r Stolen in Browns Summit, NC on 12/24 or 12/25
« on: December 26, 2011, 10:19:30 PM »
My Raptor 700r was stolen between 5:00 pm Christmas Eve and 7:00 pm Christmas Day from Yanceyville Rd., in Browns Summit, NC near Lake Townsend.

2006 Raptor 700r originally blue plastics that have been painted green & black camo.  The rear axle had been bent and straightened so there are marks on the axle where it was fixed.  Tires have reddish orange lettering, if I remember correctly they say Maxxis or Razor or something to that effect.  The ignition had also been swapped last year.   The people who stole it pulled into the backyard, turned around and loaded it either onto a trailer or into the back of a truck without using loading ramps.  This more than likely means at least 2 people were involved (I know this because of me and a friend picking it up to load it into my truck several times in the past because it's almost impossible to do alone).

Please alert Guilford County Sheriffs Department at: (336) 449-6400 and contact Kenny Hill (owner) at 336-419-7781.  If you have any information leading to the whereabouts of this Raptor.
 It may have been taken by a person named James (Jamie), Kevin, or Wayne (so far those are the 3 suspects).

I am a professional tattoo artist of 22 years and am offering a complete 1/2 sleeve (or equivalent of) as a reward to the person who provides the tip that leads to the return of this Raptor and arrest of the thief.

I apologize that the photos are not great, but it's the only two I have available at the moment.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 10:25:50 PM by KRock »

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
Re: 700r Stolen in Browns Summit, NC on 12/24 or 12/25
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2011, 10:20:43 PM »
This makes me sick to my stomach. Good luck
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline KRock

• Email
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2011, 10:29:11 PM »
I honestly felt like I was going to puke when I saw it gone.  The worst part is, and I should have added this to the original post, it was chained up, double wrapped with logging chains and double padlocked.  Whoever did it took the time to cut through the logging chain in 2 places instead of cutting the locks.  So it wasn't just a snatch and run, it was plotted, they took their time and got away without being seen.  The only people who knew that it was chained like that were family and 1 friend of some family.  The Sheriffs Dept. thinks that it was an inside job because the same people who knew it was chained that way are also the only ones who knew I was not going to be home that night and most of the next day.

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2011, 07:21:48 AM »
that's usually what it is... My friends quad was stolen a few years ago. Only a few people knew where it was parked all the time. :(
Good luck man, I hope they catch whoever did it!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline russ-russ

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 10
  • I am Epic Win.
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2011, 06:56:08 PM »
Good luck KRock.  Stealing is shitty, but stealing from people you know is 10x worse.  I hope the scumbags get what's coming to them.

Offline KRock

• Email
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2011, 11:01:31 PM »
Thanks for the support and yeah it is shitty when it's someone you know.  People are starting to "tell on themselves" so to speak.  I've had my marketing agent put it out everywhere and people are starting to call other people complaining about me putting the APB out about it being stolen (that doesn't look suspicious at all does it...if you're not guilty why would you be mad that I've put it out there that it was stolen and am trying to find out??). 

It's even to the point that other family is starting to ask if I'm trying to say that they took it because I live in the north end of Guilford county and put that it may have been taken into southern Rockingham county because of being so close to the county line (just a few miles), it's a straight shot into Rockingham from where it was taken from.  This is just irritating knowing that it could very well be in parts by now.