Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: really important question  (Read 3511 times)

Offline DL700

• Street Cred: 5
    • Email
really important question
« on: July 27, 2012, 10:04:40 PM »
If someone post on Raptor Source and no one is around to ever read it does your post count go up?
CUERVO RACING

Offline als660r

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 0
Re: really important question
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2012, 08:17:58 AM »
if you tell a joke to a blonde was it a waste of time?

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2012, 12:38:05 PM »
Yes, yes it does.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Alkire193

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 10
  • I have candy.....
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2012, 03:18:41 PM »
When the forum owner sells his quad it's basically downhill from there.

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2012, 10:23:30 PM »
When the forum owner sells his quad it's basically downhill from there.

well that was a dick thing to say.

and.....

LOL  :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline preddy08

• MD's baby momma
  • VIP
  • Street Cred: 28
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2012, 10:47:20 PM »
If a west coast flat biller crashes his crf 50 in a parking lot showin off for his "bros", does anyone care?

« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 12:03:48 AM by preddy08 »
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2012, 10:53:29 PM »
Really?

all kinsssa class right there.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline DL700

• Email
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2012, 05:22:56 PM »
Nice sig pic Preddy  :rofl: you officially started my "dont sell to talk to this D-Bag" list  :clap:
CUERVO RACING

Offline preddy08

• MD's baby momma
  • VIP
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2012, 10:18:06 PM »
Nice sig pic Preddy  :rofl: you officially started my "dont sell to talk to this D-Bag" list  :clap:

Sorry, "bro" you've been on the dont buy from list for quite some time.

I wouldn't run your parts if they were given to me. Your springs you sold me years ago are in the trash. I decided I'd join your childish games and give you some publicity. Any publicity is good publicity, right?

I'll call Hot Cams for all my go fast needs  :thumbs:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 10:19:38 PM by preddy08 »

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2012, 07:09:43 AM »
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nice sig pic Preddy  :rofl: you officially started my "dont sell to talk to this D-Bag" list  :clap:
I'll call Hot Cams for all my go fast needs  :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline DL700

• Email
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2012, 01:16:48 PM »
Nice sig pic Preddy  :rofl: you officially started my "dont sell to talk to this D-Bag" list  :clap:

I wouldn't run your parts if they were given to me. Your springs you sold me years ago are in the trash. I decided I'd join your childish games and give you some publicity. Any publicity is good publicity, right?

u really are narrowing down that list ... like i said before  . Someday you will find yourself with money to spend and no one who will take it....U will be having your friends calling for you lol
CUERVO RACING

Offline preddy08

• MD's baby momma
  • VIP
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2012, 09:10:22 PM »

u really are narrowing down that list ... like i said before  . Someday you will find yourself with money to spend and no one who will take it....U will be having your friends calling for you lol

Narrowing down the list?  :rofl: People like you are a dime a dozen buddy. I couldn't care less if you refuse to sell me parts. I have no need for a rip off a cam, some shiney billet parts or a "fancy" racetech shock. All that takes is a phone call  :thumbs:

If I remember right your the one calling me asking about Preadtor performance. To tell you the truth, after that conversation it left me wondering why am I asking this guy for advice ???

And your right, SOMEDAY I will find myself with money to make my quad nice. We all know its a real POS.

Go ahead and try to get in one more jab and lock down the thread like you did last time  :thumbs: Crawl back under the rock you came from, this isn't "Days Of Our Raptors" We don't care about drama. RaptorSource is a great group of people, who dont care for your BS :heydoor:

Offline Cammy

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 1
  • I taste, like awesome feels!
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2012, 07:02:21 AM »

Narrowing down the list?  :rofl: People like you are a dime a dozen buddy. I couldn't care less if you refuse to sell me parts. I have no need for a rip off a cam, some shiney billet parts or a "fancy" racetech shock. All that takes is a phone call  :thumbs:

If I remember right your the one calling me asking about Preadtor performance. To tell you the truth, after that conversation it left me wondering why am I asking this guy for advice ???

And your right, SOMEDAY I will find myself with money to make my quad nice. We all know its a real POS.

Go ahead and try to get in one more jab and lock down the thread like you did last time  :thumbs: Crawl back under the rock you came from, this isn't "Days Of Our Raptors" We don't care about drama. RaptorSource is a great group of people, who dont care for your BS :heydoor:

:clap:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2012, 07:22:48 AM »
Shut up preddy. Damned 20 year old punk ass kid LOL and....I don't watch days of our raptors...I prefer as the raptor turns. :lol:

Offline Alkire193

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 10
  • I have candy.....
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2012, 09:41:26 PM »
Why is everybody yelling? I hate when mom and dad fight