Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Wiigstyle Don't waste your money!!  (Read 2887 times)

Offline Jamie700R

• Street Cred: 0
Wiigstyle Don't waste your money!!
« on: April 27, 2012, 11:02:02 AM »
I have been very patient not saying much publicly about this very bad encounter. Giving him a fair chance to solve this. My shocks were first lost with a few others when he shipped them to the wrong address and i received someone else'. I have been in contact randomly with Josh when I finally receive a return call with little help solving this issue since the rebuild. Asked him some basic settings and came to realize he had the high speed needles completely shut.Which I never even guessed to touch after being rebuilt by a "professional" The rebound and low compression are out of adjustment as well. Yeah great service and a waste of $665 Coming off of severe limiting injuries from an atv wreck in 09 I barely ride as it is maybe a total of 40hrs since the rebuild in feb of 2010 and thought this would help. What a nightmare,Still have the invoice sitting right next to me seeing how far off the adjustments are.And forgot to mention if the springs are blasted and powdercoated like Josh say's then why is there BLUE showing under my black springs? I got screwed by this guy. I won't make the same mistake ever again. How about a refund of 50% for your lack of service and ruining my suspension

Ive been a member here for a long time and have supported vendors and group buys on different raptor forums. JD performance,RPM,Flexx,Hiper,Fourwerx carbon,TQS,KB motorsports,Baja design the list goes on and all were straight forward honest and i would recommend them to anyone.  The reason Im letting people know is because keeping quiet hasn't fixed my problem.I may be stuck but maybe I can help someone else avoid the same "damn it"
Id love to get them redone by someone else but I don't have the $$. Only working part time from my wreck in 09.

I found the reply from when i asked about my lost shocks direct from Josh. I think its rude treating a paying customer this way.  Being silent trying to work this out with him has gotten me no where. So its about time for me to warn others not to make my mistake.

WiigStyle
Site Sponsor

Street Cred: 5

WiigStyle Racing
« Sent to: Jamie700R on: February 24, 2010, 12:09:35 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Quote Reply Remove
Tracking numbers are given upon request. Yesterday was a month since you shipped the shocks to me but, there has been two weeks of shipping going on. Communication has been horrible because of:

1. Going to Indy for the Dealer Expo
2. Not giving adaquete time to respond back
3. Posting on a public forum instead of sending a pm.
4. My other job that takes 12.5hrs. away everyday doesn't give me much of a chance.
5. I do have many other shocks that need to be done and can't always answer the phone, e-mails, or text messages right then and there.

Also,

The work order form didn't have written down that you needed gloss black springs on your shocks. I remember talking about doing it but all the other people had a note on there work form to do custom powdercoating. You were charged $655.97 instead of $775.97. I am sorry for the mix up but I can assure you that I am in no way trying to do you wrong. I do feel that I have been personally attacked in a public forum instead of asking questions in a pm. Your total savings was $348.

Your tracking number: 03083390000029761289
Your insurance number: vh555852752us

I have delivery confirmation and insurance on the package. Talk to you later.

Josh

preddy08
MD's baby momma
VIP

Street Cred: 26

Truck Stop Legend

Re: hey shawn
« Sent to: Jamie700R on: February 24, 2010, 04:21:41 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Quote Reply Remove
Dont bash him for a stupid shipping mistake. I spoke with him about YOUR ordeal and its not his fault. UPS had to take the shocks out of the box and inspect them to see what they were. Then they put them in the wrong box. If the shocks did get lost, thats STILL not his fault. Thats what shipping insurence is for.

If it was'nt for the whole shipping snaphoo you would of had your shocks along time ago.

I've herd both sides of the story and know whats going on here. It sounds like you just need to accept whats going on and deal with it. Your shocks are late, shit happens. Should it of happened, no.

If everyone would run around bashing vendors for stuff like this, we would'nt have any vendors.

Per Josh's txt to me. He has yet to call me, last time he called was 2 weeks ago. he did send me a e-mail, but I was'nt able to reply to it until this morning.

Josh has been sick as hell for weeks, ontop of working 14+hour days. Give the man a chance.

The reason why I decided to get my suspension revalved and bought a precision,

Shattered my right wrist,
Fractured my right hip,
broke the ball off the top of my right femur,
Broke my nose,sinus cavity,
Nerve damage on my entire left side,
Muscle damage on my left shoulder,
2 slipped disks in my back,
Cervical spondylosis in my neck Cervical Spondylosis - Neck Pain
lost 50% hearing out of my left ear
and a severe concussion.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 11:04:05 AM by Jamie700R »

Online Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
Re: Wiigstyle Don't waste your money!!
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 12:56:16 PM »
ouch, ouch and ouch....  :(

Seems like a recurring theme here.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Jamie700R

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2012, 06:20:46 AM »
To update this thread I sent my shocks off to another shock rebuilder. The first thing is the nitrogen was not charged. The fronts were different and the rear was really low. So they were charged to specs and then sat to see if they leak at all. Well the next morning they were still perfect. So again Josh, Thanks for completely wasting my time and money. You should of been a blow job

Online Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2012, 07:03:19 AM »
a blow job wouldn't have been a waste of $ though

:lol:

shitty situation mano. bummer you had to go through all the BS.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Online Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2012, 09:16:03 AM »

Krandall's genius knows no equal.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Jamie700R

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2012, 04:14:07 AM »

Exactly a BJ may of been worth $700. All im left with is blue balls for not finishing the job.