Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: 2009 Raptor 700R SE for Sale (Fox,Houser,Hiper,Razor,ASV, Ect....)  (Read 2789 times)

Offline sajmedical

• Street Cred: 0
    • Email
Make an offer!!!!
I obviously have a considerable amount of money invested as anyone who knows quads and accessories can attest. 
I'm not selling for financial reason but medical. I have a bad back and I just cannot ride anymore except for wheelies up and down my street which the cops are growing frustrated with. 
I'd like to sell it in the next 60 days in time for my new motorcycles build being complete so I have garage space.
Please email me any questions. 

2009 Yamaha Raptor SE 700.  This quad has been very very well maintained as I'm the only owner and rider.  It's been kept in a carpeted garage and detailed after each ride.  I've upgraded about every part besides the plastic and the motor.  The motor is stock because it has plenty of power and an extended warranty.   The oil and fluids have been changed constantly due the local yamaha dealer.
Below is a list of upgrades but I'm sure I've left some things out.  I'll start with the bars work my way front to rear.
-Tag Bars and pad, Houser billet Racing Stem Clamps and Riser with ODI lock-on grips
-ASV F3 Pro levers for clutch and brake with Motion cables
-Dr. Reverse eliminator (reverse has been moved to the handlebars)
-Houser racing steering stem
-Billet gas cap
-Blingstar bumber in textured black
-Fox Float Evol X Front Shocks and Fox Podium X Rear Shocks w/ pump
-Houser Slicast Pro Series A-Arms
-Precision Pro steering stabilizer (hockey puck stabilizer)
- NEW Houser Pro Bounce Suspension Nerf Bars and pegs (rubber ball with progressive shock absorbing abilities) the foot pegs are convex with large mud clean outs with full net heel and foot guards
-Blingstar billet case saver
-Blingstar billet from guard skid plate
-Blingstar billet Rotor Guard (eliminates swing arm skid plate)
-Blingstar billet Dual Sprocket Guard (aslo eliminates swing arm skid plate)
-Full Dual Looney Tuned Exhaust Black and Chrome
-Hiper Tech Carbon Front and Rear Beadlock Wheels (rear wheels have clear mud plugs)
-Maxxis Razor Rear Tires (Lighter than Razor II)
-Maxxis Razor II Front Tires
-Custom Powder Coated Heat Sheilds
-Ignition Relocater (ignition is where the reverse is located stock)
-Dyno Tuned and Mapped EFI and Power Commander
-Quad Tech Custom Seat
-Renthal front and rear sprocket
-DID Chain
-Lonestar Racing rear axle and hubs
-EHS Air box lid
-ModQuad Air Flow System and Fliter
-Powder Coated Stock Rear Swing Arm (Black)
-Blue CV4 Radiator Hose Kit

Photos of bike is under Raptor 700 general info/photos I think on pg 36. Profile username Nowheretoride
2009 Raptor 700R SE

Offline sajmedical

• Email
Re: 2009 Raptor 700R SE for Sale (Fox,Houser,Hiper,Razor,ASV, Ect....)
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 08:22:26 PM »
Guys, as I listed i don't have to sell.  Could anyone give me an estimated asking price so if I do sell (some people looking at it locally)?
2009 Raptor 700R SE

Offline Mad Dog

• Grand Masta Sexy
  • VIP
  • Street Cred: 24
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 09:17:49 PM »
Location would have been useful as well as a price when posting online too.  The member you're referring to was located in South Florida, I assume it's still nearby.  The mention of the picture location is fine but since the pics are already here you'd do well to take the effort to link to them if not repost.

http://www.raptorsource.com/forum/index.php?topic=25.msg126312#msg126312

It's 3 and a half years old and most of the mods were installed in the first year.  There are a lot of them but unfortunately they never fetch what one would expect after all that they cost.  I'm not familiar with the market for atvs in that region but I would have expected you to post a price around 6k and work from there.

It's a very nice machine and certainly would make someone quite happy.  Good luck with the sale and hopefully you can still enjoy your bikes without too many complaints from your back. 
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 09:20:09 PM by Mad Dog »

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2012, 09:34:44 AM »
I would for sure say ask 5-6k. expect offers in the 3k range.  :(
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline sajmedical

• Email
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2012, 09:42:55 PM »
Mad Dog, Thank you for the feedback. I agree with all points. Yes I'm located in S. Florida.  I agree in the +/- $6k range is far.  The parts were really installed throughout the past three years. I know the add-on don't fetch nearly invested value and are somewhat of a personal taste but it's at least a good starting point for someone to make it their own.  I feel like the main aftermarket parts were close to the best I could install for what I was doing.  Such as the Shocks, A-Arms and Steering.

Location would have been useful as well as a price when posting online too.  The member you're referring to was located in South Florida, I assume it's still nearby.  The mention of the picture location is fine but since the pics are already here you'd do well to take the effort to link to them if not repost.

http://www.raptorsource.com/forum/index.php?topic=25.msg126312#msg126312

It's 3 and a half years old and most of the mods were installed in the first year.  There are a lot of them but unfortunately they never fetch what one would expect after all that they cost.  I'm not familiar with the market for atvs in that region but I would have expected you to post a price around 6k and work from there.

It's a very nice machine and certainly would make someone quite happy.  Good luck with the sale and hopefully you can still enjoy your bikes without too many complaints from your back. 
2009 Raptor 700R SE