Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Retirement  (Read 6910 times)

Offline phucker

• Phrankenstein
  • VIP -
  • Street Cred: 7
    • Email
Re: Retirement
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2011, 05:21:33 AM »
saw that one coming.

it will keep dropping for a bit, but the it is going to skyrocket even more than it is right now. the price will keep going up cause the fed keep printing more money. the more they devalue our dollar the higher gold will go. the value of gold isnt going up, gold is always worth the same amount, it is the value of our dollar that is going down and that is why it takes more dollars to buy the gold

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2011, 05:41:50 AM »
saw that one coming.

it will keep dropping for a bit, but the it is going to skyrocket even more than it is right now. the price will keep going up cause the fed keep printing more money. the more they devalue our dollar the higher gold will go. the value of gold isnt going up, gold is always worth the same amount, it is the value of our dollar that is going down and that is why it takes more dollars to buy the gold

well said dan.  :thumbs: Got a kick out of going to the mall xmas shopping. There is now a cash for gold store..real classy joint, with hand made sign out front made with a sharpie LOL. People going in to cash in all their family heirlooms so they can waste their money on something else :lol:

I have this feeling that China is going to fu*k us... their economy is taking a dump.. no more cheap celphones, ipads and tvs LOL but really...some of the manufacturers that rely on those cheap parts... it wont be good.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 05:43:55 AM by PeelsSE2 »
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline phucker

• Phrankenstein
  • VIP -
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2011, 08:11:41 PM »

I have this feeling that China is going to fu*k us...

umm they have been phucking us for 30 years.  our government is just to stupid to fight back. soon the us government will have to start giving land to china if the world lasts long enough. but most of our money is borrowed from central banks that just make the money magically appear. so we owe them real money for the fake money they gave us. our real national debt is around 55 trillion not the 15 they always talk about. that is just a small chunk of our debt. buy guns bullets and canned food, the shit has been thrown and now we are just waiting for it to connect with the fan. merry christmas to all

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2011, 08:45:05 AM »

I have this feeling that China is going to fu*k us...

umm they have been phucking us for 30 years.  our government is just to stupid to fight back. soon the us government will have to start giving land to china if the world lasts long enough. but most of our money is borrowed from central banks that just make the money magically appear. so we owe them real money for the fake money they gave us. our real national debt is around 55 trillion not the 15 they always talk about. that is just a small chunk of our debt. buy guns bullets and canned food, the shit has been thrown and now we are just waiting for it to connect with the fan. merry christmas to all

This is what I meant in not so many words.  :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline phucker

• Phrankenstein
  • VIP -
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2011, 04:44:55 PM »
ya i just felt the need to rant

Offline disco

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 9
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2012, 11:09:43 PM »
precious metals = lead, copper and brass  :)
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Offline dragonz

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 6
  • Dammed if I do & Dammed if I don't
    • Real Robots!
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2012, 01:11:21 PM »
I hope you realise that in buying bullets, you are boosting the chinese economy............
2003 Raptor 660LE
719cc with Kenz 13.5:1 piston
X-4 cam & no decomp
39mm FCR's
HV ported head
Ferrea SS Valves
CT Sonic Exhaust
GYTR Clutch

ASR +3+1 A-Arms & Works Tripple Rates
450 Front Calipers
+2 Extended Swingarm
G-Force Axle & Hubs.
Pro Armour Skid Plate
Tusk Nerfs

Gonna be a fun ride now!

Offline Magz

• Site Sponsor
  • Street Cred: 12
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2012, 01:32:42 PM »
great  :cry:

I think phucker and gunz are keeping their economy alive  :funyun:

Offline disco

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 9
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2012, 02:01:25 PM »
nah, Walmart is the devil.  hmm... what if I buy my ammo from Walmart?

I don't need a retirement plan, I'll just work till I croak.
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Offline Mad Dog

• Grand Masta Sexy
  • VIP
  • Street Cred: 24
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2017, 03:49:40 PM »
Zombie thread?  Yeah zombie thread.  My fault for searching out "ipad" trying to find something I just posted.

Nikki's input on annuities is interesting, I'm considering something like that for my non-retirement investments (no point in buying into an annuity to tax shelter when 401k and IRAs already provide that) and I'm seeing lots of pros and cons.  Anyone here bought into a fixed rate or variable annuity?  They seem to get lumped in with the same con-men selling whole/universal life insurance as a retirement vehicle so I've typically steered clear.

Offline Hefe

• SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1
  • Testicular Sanitation Personnel
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2017, 08:13:08 AM »
<---- buys homes for a retirement income

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2017, 08:57:47 AM »
i put mine all into drug trafficking.  :thumbs:

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2017, 09:10:21 AM »
Zombie thread?  Yeah zombie thread.  My fault for searching out "ipad" trying to find something I just posted.

Nikki's input on annuities is interesting, I'm considering something like that for my non-retirement investments (no point in buying into an annuity to tax shelter when 401k and IRAs already provide that) and I'm seeing lots of pros and cons.  Anyone here bought into a fixed rate or variable annuity?  They seem to get lumped in with the same con-men selling whole/universal life insurance as a retirement vehicle so I've typically steered clear.

I have not. My money right now for "retirement" is tied up into the general stock market, Bitcoin, and a roth for the wife. I've done no research on an annuity or what it is.. I may have to. Anyone have knowledge on what it is even?

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline MichaelCal

• Street Cred: 0
« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2018, 05:41:52 AM »
Do you still have money in bitcoin, Krandall?

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2018, 08:11:51 AM »
Do you still have money in bitcoin, Krandall?
I still have a decent amount in bitcoin. However not nearly as much as I did about two years ago. I lost a decent amount due to some unforeseen circumstances and I sold a bunch as well prior to having our kid. I kept a few things just because  :)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once