Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Banshee build is done  (Read 8009 times)

Offline Firemann32

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 1
    • Email
Banshee build is done
« on: August 29, 2011, 07:56:33 AM »
This was the White Banshee I dicked with at the Rally last year, she's all done and runs great!

Got a second Banshee and cash for in a trade for my jet skis two days before I went to Little Sahara in Ok last year. It ran great when I test road it, got it home, ran ok, same elevation, got to LS wouldn't run so over the past sevaral months Ive been rebuilding it.  Ended up being a reed had come loose and was blocking the intake, regardless I found a lot of stuff half assed together, including a f'd up frame. So in order to do it right I swapped frames, re ringed the pistons put on a cool head, Left the stage 4 trinity Single carb set up with V-Force 2 reeds and Toomy T6's.  Swapped the +2 full flights a-arms for the first set of Ace Fabrication +2's and swapped the -1 eyeball swinger for one of Ace's +4 swinge arms also.  Put it all back together and fired up un the first kick.

The camo tires are only on there until the new set come in, mainly going to run it at Little Sahara in OK so it'll have paddles.  Not worried about drag racing with the single carb setup since I like running around the trails.

Online Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
Re: Banshee build is done
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2011, 08:41:13 AM »
man, those tires look like theyve seen their day on the pavement.

glad it's running man!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Online Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2011, 09:50:26 AM »
man, those tires look like theyve seen their day on the pavement.

glad it's running man!

what tires? I don't see them...they're CAMOUFLAGE!  :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Cammy

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 1
  • I taste, like awesome feels!
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2011, 08:17:05 PM »
 :lol:

LS here we come!!!!!!!!!!!