Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: 2007 Raptor 700R SE Black and Orange **Excellent Condition**  (Read 11136 times)

Offline Diggs59

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 3
Well, although I regret having to do it......the time has come.

Guys and gals this quad has been well taken care of.  Oil changed often and it has low hours.  I've always ran the stock front tires (Dunlops), so you can look at the wear on those and tell that it has low hours.  Furthermore, a lot of the wear on those is from being able to "legally" ride it on the public roads (pavement)at the Hatfield McCoy Trail.  So knowing that pavement will wear tires quick, you know that this quad has low hours.

$4,200.00 Firm  

List of mods include:

Racers Edge  +1 CNC Port/Polish with Ferrea Valves/Spring combo with clearanced rocker arms.  Everything in the head was installed and the rocker arms clearanced by Racers Edge (so you know it was done right).

HDD 5050 Camshaft (This is a billet cam)

Diamond 11:1 piston, the dome was CNC'd by Tim Barker for true 11:1 compression.

+3 KDS Throttle Body

PC3  (Current map being ran is one sent from Daniel at HDD)

Dynatek Programmable Ignition

GYTR Intake

Stock Exhaust, which I need to bolt on.  Of course you'd have to by another exhaust if you want to run it safely.  I have not ran it for even one second since I sold the Barkers.  You can find a nice set of used duals on the plethora of Raptor sites out there.

Evac Valve

Rear Tires are ITP XCR's

Front suspension is Piggy Back's (fully adjustable)

Rear suspension is Piggy Back (fully adustable)

JD Performance +2 Standard Travel A-Arms (powdercoated orange)

Dominator II +2 to +5 Axle (the toughest axle out there, period)

GYTR (Black) Front Bumper (aftermarket add on)

Pro Armor (Black) Grab Bar (aftermarket add on)

GYTR Heel Guards (aftermarket add on)

GYTR Engine Skid (aftermarket add on)

Armadillo Swing Arm Skid (aftermarket add on)

Case Saver (Billet)

Tusk Gas Cap (Billet)

Carbon Fiber Warning Labels  

Custom Painted Head Light Housings to match the '07 SE Orange

ODI Rogue Grips

I'm located in Slidell, Louisiana.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 06:06:42 PM by Diggs59 »

Offline Bert

• Street Cred: 7
    • Email
Re: 2007 Raptor 700 SE Black and Orange
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2011, 06:26:39 AM »
Bummer your selling it.

Offline Diggs59

• VIP
Re: 2007 Raptor 700 SE Black and Orange
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 10:00:10 AM »
Yep, it is.  But they have to go.  Huge price drop, trailer added, pics added. Louisiana boys, help me out here. :thumbs:
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 10:05:57 AM by Diggs59 »

Offline Diggs59

• VIP
Bump

Offline Diggs59

• VIP
Bumpskie

Offline Diggs59

• VIP
Alright guys, I'm very confident that you're not going to find a nicely modded and built Raptor out there that's been babied as much as mine has.  I'll bet dollars to doughnuts on that claim.  Not only are you getting a very unique Raptor BUT you are getting a trailer to haul it with.  

I know you always hear the standard : "she was only ridden a couple of times" spill from people selling their quads BUT you can take what I claim to the bank.  I've never taken the stock Dunlops (on the front) off the entire time I've had it.  You can look at those and see that I'm not FOS.  When I tell you she was never abused, wrecked, and has been well maintained I mean it.  She's never even been close to rolling it over or crashing.  All of the parts are top of the line.  The assembly work in the head was done by Racers Edge.

The trailer is in good condition, the tires themselves are in good condition.  I bought them both brand new, so there's only been 1 owner.

I tell you what I'm going to do though, I'm gonna drop the price one more time to $5,150.00.  :thumbs:  That is more than a fair price for this package.

Additionally, I paid around $425.00-$450.00 for the trailer. So, this package will be hard for anyone to beat as far as pricing goes.  When you buy from me you are getting exactly what I tell you that you are getting.  No shenanigans.  I know there has to be someone local or semi-local looking to get an ATV.  Don't waste your money on a brand new "slow" Raptor when you can get mine and be pretty fast right out of the gate AND have a very reliable ATV :thumb:  I just hate to see her go.....
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 03:55:32 PM by Diggs59 »

Offline Alkire193

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 10
  • I have candy.....
Bump for a great seller. This is a great buy!  :thumbs:

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
Werd, if I was lookin for a new quad to buy, no doubt in my mind about this one. Solid deal and a great guy! Good luck Diggs :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
+1 great bike! Also happens to be my second favorite version of the Raptor.  :thumbs:

good luck diggy
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Diggs59

• VIP
+1 great bike! Also happens to be my second favorite version of the Raptor.  :thumbs:

good luck diggy

Werd, if I was lookin for a new quad to buy, no doubt in my mind about this one. Solid deal and a great guy! Good luck Diggs :thumbs:

Bump for a great seller. This is a great buy!  :thumbs:

Thanks guys, that really means alot to me. :cry:   ;)

Offline Diggs59

• VIP
Trailer sold.  Price for the Raptor still stands at $5,150

Offline Diggs59

• VIP
Big price drop.

$5,000.00 takes her.  Tile in hand.  Ready to unload.

Offline Diggs59

• VIP
$4,900 guys.  That leaves alot of room to buy a fair priced exhaust and have a fast quad that is in most excellent condition.

Offline Diggs59

• VIP
What do you guys think about the new price?  Oh and Peels, that Facebook post I made the other morning was just a joke.  Just messin with ya. ;)

Offline Diggs59

• VIP
Lets deal guys....