Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: exhaust  (Read 2062 times)

Offline mrw105

• Street Cred: 0
    • Email
exhaust
« on: January 15, 2011, 09:06:02 AM »
sup guys. im currently running a white brothers e2 exhaust on my 05 yfz. i am in need of a new one because my brackets broke and it rattles on the bike like a mofo. its pretty much junk. and between that and the db levels it drives me nuts. i was wondering what some of you other yfz guys are running, im not gonna get a new exhaust right away but its on the next to buy list. i need some opinions on which pipe to get. anything other than mine is an improvement minus stock lol

Offline Livingmylife93

• Street Cred: 1
  • Ride Hard, Crash Harder, Laugh The Hardest
    • Email
Re: exhaust
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2011, 10:31:42 AM »
If your on a budget, HMF is the best way to go. Not only because of price, but quality and sound are both great.

If your trying to spend some money, its really just up to what you want. For the most part, its all good.

Offline Livingmylife93

• Street Cred: 1
  • Ride Hard, Crash Harder, Laugh The Hardest
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2011, 10:52:48 AM »

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
  • Street Cred: 50
  • Carpe Cerevisi!!! (Sieze the beer!!)
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2011, 10:53:51 AM »
Kenneth at KBmotorsports (site sponsor) has allot of expeirence with diffrent YFZ exhausts. I would bet he'd have some good options for that won't shatter your eardrums or wallet.

KB motorsports 270-774-1982

Aaron

Offline mrw105

• Street Cred: 0
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2011, 08:28:55 PM »
hmf sound good to me right now im really tight on money right now. i was feeling D.R.D or CT but i have no idea if they make full exhausts but then again i havent done too much research. if i could even find another white bros that would be awesome, its just my quiet core busted out of the muffler and the brackets that hold the muffler to the frame are busted, so the consistend rattle and rat-attat droves me nuts after about 20 mins lol

Offline Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

• Site Sponsor
  • Street Cred: 3
    • Rocky Mountain ATV/MC
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2011, 08:39:52 AM »
The Lexx MXe slip-on exhausts are awesome pipes for the money. We also carry a lot of accessories like tunable tips, quiet cores and spark arrestor's for it. It is one of our top rated yfz exhausts and it will only run you $199.99.

Lexx MXe Exhaust

Make sure to check out the Rocky Mountain ATV/MC / Raptorsource discount code too. It would give you $20 bonus cash on this exhaust.

Hope this helps.

Best selection and prices on ATV/MC/UTV parts, accessories and gear! www.rockymountainatvmc.com - 1.800.336.5437
FREE 1-3 DAY SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $99!* - WE STOCK WHAT WE SELL!