Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Paint Section  (Read 1391 times)

Offline Sandeater

• Street Cred: 3
    • Facebook
    • Email
Paint Section
« on: December 05, 2010, 10:49:45 PM »
Hey not sure if this has been suggested before or not but what about a Paint/Powder Coat/Cosmetic section for all quads?  Maybe fits in with Other/Off Topic area of the forums?
My Sand Only Queen
Currently being rebuilt
2006 RE 778
Slingshot Lockup
+6 SLC Ladder Swingarm
Paint by JK Customs

Offline Mad Dog

• Grand Masta Sexy
  • VIP
  • Street Cred: 24
Re: Paint Section
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2010, 11:02:29 PM »
What aspect of paint/powercoating/cosmetics would such a section discuss?  How to?  Costs?  Places to have it done?  Technical questions?  Pictures of the process/parts?  Or a section to show pictures of painted/powdercoated/cosmetically altered atvs?

I don't have a clear understanding of your proposal, so it's difficult for me to see it's virtues.  Could you perhaps state more about your intent?

Offline Sandeater

• Street Cred: 3
    • Facebook
    • Email
Re: Paint Section
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2010, 11:21:45 PM »
My bad.  Yeah it would be a place to get some suggestions on what color/design to paint your quad, where/who to get it painted, pictures of paint you have had done, etc.  Not sure if this fits into another category.

I guess for instance I posted in General 700 about where to get powder coating and painting done because I wasn't sure what other place on the forum would be appropriate to discuss that.  Hopefully this helps understand my suggestion.  You nailed it by your ideas you had about what the section would be about.
My Sand Only Queen
Currently being rebuilt
2006 RE 778
Slingshot Lockup
+6 SLC Ladder Swingarm
Paint by JK Customs