Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: BOSS NOSS GROUP BUY!!!!! Ends OCT 10th  (Read 16362 times)

Offline BossNoss

• Site Sponsor
  • Street Cred: 0
    • www.bossnoss.com
    • Email
Re: BOSS NOSS GROUP BUY!!!!! Ends OCT 10th
« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2010, 04:36:58 PM »
I can stretch it over until Monday morning for someone that may miss me over the weekend, but I can't go two weeks out. :(

Offline Spider/Paleface513

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 3
  • Hard2Love Easy2Hate!!! GHG go hard or go home!!!
« Reply #61 on: October 08, 2010, 04:58:19 PM »
That's cool it was only 10% off right. What's regular price on a 30-40 shot set up complete kit like this.
-07 700-based 734 trail build!!
105.5 11:1 5050 +2 +1 head WK54mm TB pink denso injector dynatek w/HDD curves DMC Force 4's PRM skids nerfs and 6pack rack DG bumper HID slim ballist kit flexx bars w/rebound kit HDD clutch kit Ava levers shortys DRD reverse lever key relocator spiderweb grill and cam cover mudlite SP's all around LSR axlecaliber 68.8hp 48.7tq w/+3 TB

HotRods +5 coming!

Offline Spider/Paleface513

• VIP
  • Hard2Love Easy2Hate!!! GHG go hard or go home!!!
« Reply #62 on: October 08, 2010, 04:59:35 PM »
Went to first post so I'll be paying 200 more that's cool.
-07 700-based 734 trail build!!
105.5 11:1 5050 +2 +1 head WK54mm TB pink denso injector dynatek w/HDD curves DMC Force 4's PRM skids nerfs and 6pack rack DG bumper HID slim ballist kit flexx bars w/rebound kit HDD clutch kit Ava levers shortys DRD reverse lever key relocator spiderweb grill and cam cover mudlite SP's all around LSR axlecaliber 68.8hp 48.7tq w/+3 TB

HotRods +5 coming!

Offline lotuseater

• Email
« Reply #63 on: October 09, 2010, 10:58:05 AM »
People that didn't get in on this are missing out on a great price to try a kit with a neat concept of how to do nitrous.  Can't wait to try this kit out. 
SELF RACING

Offline Gunz

• My body is your wonderland
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 36
    • Dent Source
« Reply #64 on: October 09, 2010, 09:40:03 PM »
I so can't wait to get mine on.....

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Offline Langford

• VIP
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: October 13, 2010, 09:11:42 AM »
Got my kit today...looks like I will be spending this afternoon in the garage doing some wrenching and fitting.

Jeremy,

I was looking at your pictures that you posted...the one of the fuel bottle, is that just a "fuel level" indicator that you rigged up on the side of the bottle (the clear plastic hose)?  If so, I may have to "borrow" that idea... :nod:
'07 powerwheels raptor...with a belt driven twin screw centrifugal turbocharger!  Wait for it, wait for it...!

Offline Adam

• VIP Orange
  • blueberry slinger
    • Email
« Reply #66 on: October 13, 2010, 09:58:24 AM »
how long will the motor hold up running NOS?
08 700R #117

Offline Spartan

• Most Picked on
  • Street Cred: 16
  • Koolaid maker
« Reply #67 on: October 13, 2010, 09:59:23 AM »
Depends on how long you're holding the button down, I would think...and size of the shot, your motor mods, etc

Offline Adam

• VIP Orange
  • blueberry slinger
    • Email
« Reply #68 on: October 13, 2010, 10:44:31 AM »
how bout with my mods now? im going to do a 12:1JE later this year, early next year. i heard high compression and NOS dont mix very well.
08 700R #117

Offline Spartan

• Most Picked on
  • Street Cred: 16
  • Koolaid maker
« Reply #69 on: October 13, 2010, 10:47:40 AM »
Don't run a JE, those have a bad history with forced induction/power adders

Offline Langford

• VIP
    • Email
« Reply #70 on: October 13, 2010, 11:18:18 AM »
Anybody know for sure if the nitrous bottle HAS to be mounted with the valve/nozzle pointing down?  I put my bottle under my front left fender, and it works there...but I didn't read the directions first, and they suggest putting the nozzle pointing down.  Where mine is located, it seems like it would be safer having the nozzle at the top (less likely to have the valve hit by something flung up off of the tire). 
'07 powerwheels raptor...with a belt driven twin screw centrifugal turbocharger!  Wait for it, wait for it...!

Offline BossNoss

• Site Sponsor
    • www.bossnoss.com
    • Email
« Reply #71 on: October 13, 2010, 11:35:35 AM »
Got my kit today...looks like I will be spending this afternoon in the garage doing some wrenching and fitting.

Jeremy,

I was looking at your pictures that you posted...the one of the fuel bottle, is that just a "fuel level" indicator that you rigged up on the side of the bottle (the clear plastic hose)?  If so, I may have to "borrow" that idea... :nod:

Yes, that's my fuel level indicator. :)

You'll have to mount your bottle upside down or add a siphon tube. I have had no problems running mine upside down when it was mounted to my frame on the ground. This is the preferred method to get every last bit of nitrous out of the bottle.

Compression and nitrous work well together, especially 12 to 1. I have been running 15-30 horses now for 3 years and have had no serious problems. I'm currently running a 12 to 1 CP piston and it responds very well compared to the stock compression.

Offline Langford

• VIP
    • Email
« Reply #72 on: October 13, 2010, 12:17:39 PM »
Ok, I can flip the bottle over...no big deal (except the stickers will be upside down now  :rolleyes:...lol).  Filling the fuel bottle is going to be a PITA...I mounted mine in the same location as yours, and filling it is going to be a job that I'm not looking forward to. 

Offline Langford

• VIP
    • Email
« Reply #73 on: October 13, 2010, 12:36:45 PM »
Ok...now time to mount the NPFI. 

I'm running the stock intake still, with a K&N adapter and filter.  I see that you tapped into the FCI intake tube on yours, which is solid plastic.  The factory setup is a rubber tube...do you see a problem with mounting it there?  Obviously it won't be as solid of a mount, but it should hold in place. 

Also, should I mount it before or after the sensor in the intake tube?  (Filter side of the sensor or throttle body side?)

Offline Adam

• VIP Orange
  • blueberry slinger
    • Email
« Reply #74 on: October 13, 2010, 01:36:23 PM »
Don't run a JE, those have a bad history with forced induction/power adders

only reason is i wanna run pump gas.
08 700R #117