Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: BOSS NOSS GROUP BUY!!!!! Ends OCT 10th  (Read 16090 times)

Offline Mtneer Man

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 1
    • Email
Re: BOSS NOSS GROUP BUY!!!!! Ends OCT 10th
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2010, 08:38:23 PM »
Im in. I really hope this deal goes through
T.W.S.S. Racing
Racers Edge AZ
Bo White (Velociraptor)
Stellar Machine and Performance

Offline txredxj

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 0
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2010, 08:55:02 PM »
if mine wasnt a trail bike i would be on this. this is an awesome deal! got any picks of it on a raptor?

Offline BossNoss

• Site Sponsor
    • www.bossnoss.com
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2010, 11:00:13 PM »
I've got some pictures of it on my personal Raptor and the shop Raptor. I'll post them up tomorrow.

-Jeremy

Offline BossNoss

• Site Sponsor
    • www.bossnoss.com
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2010, 04:52:16 PM »
Haven't had a chance to get you some photo's. I haven't forgot about you guys! I'll post up ASAP.

Offline Spartan

• Most Picked on
  • Street Cred: 16
  • Koolaid maker
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2010, 05:05:22 PM »
The timing might be kinda bad for some people going to the LS rally...maybe try to push it back a few weeks or extend the deadline?

Offline DL700

• Street Cred: 5
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2010, 11:28:05 PM »
 :nana: great kit with some good technology :thumbs:
CUERVO RACING

Offline Langford

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 3
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2010, 05:06:26 PM »
Ok...I have a few more questions before I commit.  What about mounting the bottles?  Does this kit come with brackets to mount everything up?  Is it ran off of a WOT switch?  And for the nitrous jet...does this tap into the intake somewhere?  Basically what I'm asking...how hard of an install would this be for an idiot with plenty of tools?   ???  Bottle size included with the "kit"?  And average cost to have that bottle refilled (and I know it probably varies by shop and location)?  Also, are there any supporting mods that would help make a 20hp shot safer without cracking the engine open on a 3 mod raptor (programmable ignition, etc)?

'07 powerwheels raptor...with a belt driven twin screw centrifugal turbocharger!  Wait for it, wait for it...!

Offline Pw383426

• Street Cred: 2
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2010, 10:09:19 PM »
Ok...I have a few more questions before I commit.  What about mounting the bottles?  Does this kit come with brackets to mount everything up?  Is it ran off of a WOT switch?  And for the nitrous jet...does this tap into the intake somewhere?  Basically what I'm asking...how hard of an install would this be for an idiot with plenty of tools?   ???  Bottle size included with the "kit"?  And average cost to have that bottle refilled (and I know it probably varies by shop and location)?  Also, are there any supporting mods that would help make a 20hp shot safer without cracking the engine open on a 3 mod raptor (programmable ignition, etc)?

Alot of turbos add 40hp to a stock raptor engine, I don't see why a 20 shot would hurt a stock engine.

Offline Gunz

• My body is your wonderland
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 36
    • Dent Source
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2010, 03:26:31 PM »
Turbos are cute.

Can't wait, also can't believe there isn't more on this GB???

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Offline txredxj

• VIP
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2010, 07:10:22 PM »
not everyone has a built bike. my next investment will be duals and a 54 tb. best thing is i dont have to get them refilled lol

Offline Spartan

• Most Picked on
  • Street Cred: 16
  • Koolaid maker
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2010, 07:11:45 PM »
not everyone has a built bike. my next investment will be duals and a 54 tb. best thing is i dont have to get them refilled lol

That's the beauty of it, you don't need a built bike. And refilling is easy...

Offline Gunz

• My body is your wonderland
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 36
    • Dent Source
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2010, 10:34:03 PM »
Ditto.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Offline Mtneer Man

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 1
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2010, 10:48:09 AM »
Just paid for my kit, should be here in a week or so. BossNoss was great to deal with. Come on people, this is cheap easy Hp.
T.W.S.S. Racing
Racers Edge AZ
Bo White (Velociraptor)
Stellar Machine and Performance

Offline Langford

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 3
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2010, 02:38:06 PM »

Bueller?  Bueller? 

Also, how many people are we up to now?  I will post this over at RZR forums if need be...might be a couple guys interested in the twin-cylinder kit if that's included in the group buy. 
'07 powerwheels raptor...with a belt driven twin screw centrifugal turbocharger!  Wait for it, wait for it...!

Offline BossNoss

• Site Sponsor
    • www.bossnoss.com
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2010, 03:58:35 PM »

Okay, easy answer:
-It's simple enough for a novice to install this.

-It comes with some brackets to mount the bottles, but it will be up to the end user to decide where they want them. Everyone seems to want them in their own location, so it's been difficult to come up with a specific bracket for each bike. Some like it on the other side of a single exhaust where the duals would be located. When you get duals, this kinda defeats that install location. Some remove the front bumper and mount them there. Good spot as well. Mounting the bottle with the included brackets will be the biggest obstacle.

-It comes with a momentary switch that you have to hold down to activate the system. You can install and wire in your own WOT switch, but it's not included in the system.

-The nozzle can be installed in the intake pipe and I placed mine right before the throttle body. Drilled a hole and bolted the nozzle into the intake with some loctite to make sure the nut doesn't come loose.

-2.5lb bottle comes standard with the kit. I can get you bigger bottles or more bottles if you want.

-Figure about $5 a lb for nitrous, depending on your location of course.

-A 20hp hit is as safe as anything else on a stock raptor. Put a piston in it for more compression and but it up to a 30. You need nothing else in my opinion to make this a safe running system.