Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: BOSS NOSS GROUP BUY!!!!! Ends OCT 10th  (Read 16408 times)

Offline Langford

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 3
    • Email
Re: BOSS NOSS GROUP BUY!!!!! Ends OCT 10th
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2010, 03:59:26 PM »
Mark me down on the paid list. 

Good deal, thanks Jeremy...any idea when these kits will ship out? 
'07 powerwheels raptor...with a belt driven twin screw centrifugal turbocharger!  Wait for it, wait for it...!

Offline BossNoss

• Site Sponsor
  • Street Cred: 0
    • www.bossnoss.com
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2010, 03:06:18 PM »
I was looking around at different installs of our systems and came across this one:

http://www.kawieriders.com/forum/kawasaki-kfx700-v-force/99027-my-boss-noss-nitrous-kit-install.html

I know, it's a Kawi. I'm not telling you to go buy one of these over your Raptor, but the install has some good idea's for those of you that are concerned about the install.

Good locations for the bottles and smart box. Keep in mind on this install, he didn't use our nitrous bottle and added a gauge. The idea is the same and overall, looks good.

Offline SprinterX

• VIP
« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2010, 01:00:11 PM »
Put the offer and a link up over at Z400central. Used to ride a wild and dialed Z400 till I got the 700.
Lots of action over there so that may help get the numbers you're looking for. Looks like a well thought out kit and priced nicely. Too bad I don't need one for my trail riding ap. Good luck.
08 Raptor 700

RE +1 head, X4 cam, TQS 11.5 piston, KDS +3 TB & evac, FCI,
Barkers duals, PC5 with A/T, Dyna Programmable, DL700 tune.
+2 I-Shock arms, Rock axle, reworked shocks, GTT link, +4 oem ext'd swinger
Elka Sys5 Dampner, Fasst Flexx on Rox anti-vibe risers, TT HIDs
Razr2 on HiPers, Skat 21/12/8 8pdl extremes, Sandstar frts
Roll bumper, PA guards/nerfs/skids

Offline Langford

• VIP
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2010, 06:17:30 PM »
I was looking around at different installs of our systems and came across this one:

http://www.kawieriders.com/forum/kawasaki-kfx700-v-force/99027-my-boss-noss-nitrous-kit-install.html

I know, it's a Kawi. I'm not telling you to go buy one of these over your Raptor, but the install has some good idea's for those of you that are concerned about the install.

Good locations for the bottles and smart box. Keep in mind on this install, he didn't use our nitrous bottle and added a gauge. The idea is the same and overall, looks good.

That is a fast machine...we raced a few hundred times at silver lake, and before the juice...he would catch me at about 3/4 track and pull a few lengths.  After the juice, I wouldn't even line up close to him.  He would come off the line like a rocket and throw an evil roost.  With his 30 shot vs my 20, I'm sure he will still be faster, but I won't shy away from lining up near him next year.
'07 powerwheels raptor...with a belt driven twin screw centrifugal turbocharger!  Wait for it, wait for it...!

Offline 04sonicstang

• Email
« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2010, 07:12:12 PM »
i'll buy a kit if i can get it for a rzr

Offline Langford

• VIP
    • Email
« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2010, 07:14:26 PM »
I had a few questions on rzrforums that the guys were wondering...

Is the pricing the same for the twin cylinder kit as the single?

Also, the 2011 rzr got a new fuel injection system...the same kit as the '08-'10 will work, correct?

Offline BossNoss

• Site Sponsor
    • www.bossnoss.com
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2010, 04:32:11 PM »
i'll buy a kit if i can get it for a rzr

Give me a call, you can get one for a RZR.

-Jeremy
801-794-0307

Offline BossNoss

• Site Sponsor
    • www.bossnoss.com
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2010, 04:35:13 PM »
I had a few questions on rzrforums that the guys were wondering...

Is the pricing the same for the twin cylinder kit as the single?

Also, the 2011 rzr got a new fuel injection system...the same kit as the '08-'10 will work, correct?

Yes, the pricing is the same for a single or twin. The fuel injection system should make no difference on this type of application since the fuel systems are independent from each other.

Offline Langford

• VIP
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2010, 02:19:31 PM »
Jeremy, got another question from the RZR guys:

Only problem I have a question about is what will this do to your clutching? Normally you wouldnt be using the Nx so if you clutch for no Nx then hit the Nx you will hit limiter too soon? is this the case or do they have that figured out as well?

It isn't something I thought about before...when most guys add a turbo or big bore, they have to do clutch work to keep it from just pegging the rev limiter right away.  Same situation with the spray?  

By the way, how many guys are we up to on the group buy?

Offline Alkire193

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 10
  • I have candy.....
« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2010, 02:26:19 PM »
SAND84, you got it right, that is the next step. Ice cold intercooler. Lot of extra weight just to get the cooler...well....cooler. I think id be better off just getting a bottle with a valve and chilling the intercooler before racing.

Offline BossNoss

• Site Sponsor
    • www.bossnoss.com
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2010, 02:46:40 PM »
Jeremy, got another question from the RZR guys:

Only problem I have a question about is what will this do to your clutching? Normally you wouldnt be using the Nx so if you clutch for no Nx then hit the Nx you will hit limiter too soon? is this the case or do they have that figured out as well?

It isn't something I thought about before...when most guys add a turbo or big bore, they have to do clutch work to keep it from just pegging the rev limiter right away.  Same situation with the spray?  

By the way, how many guys are we up to on the group buy?

Anytime you add more power, you'll have to look at your clutching on a setup such as the RZR or snowmobile. For a stock RZR, I wouldn't go much more than about 20hp. Each application is different, but bringing the clutch in sooner will help with the redline issue. Realistically, you're only looking at raising it probably 500rpm or so. Adjusting the clutch for that by dropping your n/a clutch settings down by about 250, will be a good starting point.

We've got 4 'definite' people for the group buy right now. I have word that I'll have a 5th by the end of the week.

Offline BossNoss

• Site Sponsor
    • www.bossnoss.com
    • Email
« Reply #56 on: October 06, 2010, 10:55:11 AM »
4 days left guys! Get 'em while their hot!!

Offline txredxj

• VIP
    • Email
« Reply #57 on: October 06, 2010, 11:16:14 AM »
SAND84, you got it right, that is the next step. Ice cold intercooler. Lot of extra weight just to get the cooler...well....cooler. I think id be better off just getting a bottle with a valve and chilling the intercooler before racing.

the only power you get from a set up like that is going to be the nitous that gets sucked in through the intake. i have seen a few test were thay actually extend the intake infront of the car on the dyno and get 3 or 4 hp on a car. with it set up normal they get 15 to 20 just from the extra nitrous in the engine bay.

Offline BossNoss

• Site Sponsor
    • www.bossnoss.com
    • Email
« Reply #58 on: October 07, 2010, 11:56:21 AM »
3 days left...

:thumbs:

Offline Spider/Paleface513

• VIP
  • Hard2Love Easy2Hate!!! GHG go hard or go home!!!
« Reply #59 on: October 08, 2010, 09:51:56 AM »
can we exstend this i just bought my buddy a wk 54 for a gift and need about 2 weeks to get some money saved up if not cool i'll just pay full price later i want a 40 shot
-07 700-based 734 trail build!!
105.5 11:1 5050 +2 +1 head WK54mm TB pink denso injector dynatek w/HDD curves DMC Force 4's PRM skids nerfs and 6pack rack DG bumper HID slim ballist kit flexx bars w/rebound kit HDD clutch kit Ava levers shortys DRD reverse lever key relocator spiderweb grill and cam cover mudlite SP's all around LSR axlecaliber 68.8hp 48.7tq w/+3 TB

HotRods +5 coming!