Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: 3 victims yesterday at Wiggins, MS  (Read 1579 times)

Offline Diggs59

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 3
3 victims yesterday at Wiggins, MS
« on: July 04, 2010, 10:34:39 PM »
2 525 Outlaws and a Honda 450 with some work.

One of the 525 riders was a kid who weighed all of 120 lbs (I weigh around 210-212lbs :lol:). The kid knows his quads because immediately after the races he asked" what do you have done?" :lol: I guess he wasn't used to getting beaten by the other Rappies there?  

The 450 had a cam/pipe, not sure what else, he was kinda tight lipped after the race.

The other Outlaw rider was Danny (a.k.a the guy who skims the lake at Wiggins). He claims to be stock.

All in all I'd say each race was around a 4 bike average length.

I had to lauch in 1st due to my stock swinger, in 2nd it would just stand straight up. I guess I need a swinger now but I don't want to make my Rappie a full on dragster.

I'd like to thank Racers Edge, Tim Barker, Daniel at HDD, Kenny at KDS, and Sand Toyz Unlimited for the fun day at Wiggins!:rockon:
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 10:37:14 PM by Diggs59 »

Offline Spartan

• Most Picked on
  • Street Cred: 16
  • Koolaid maker
Re: 3 victims yesterday at Wiggins, MS
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2010, 04:43:05 AM »
A +4 swinger would be a happy medium for you, I hear it is very trailable and I probably would do one on mine if I could afford it :lol:

Wiggins isn't that far from me (about 10 hrs) but I don't like drag racing, just trails....but it'd be cool to meet up there someday.