Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Awww snaaaap!  (Read 1958 times)

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
Awww snaaaap!
« on: February 20, 2010, 11:11:14 AM »
Took my boys to the local yamaha shop just for fun today....  15 minutes away!!!!!!

A: the new yfz450r limited looks bad as $hit in person. for $8999 it better :lol:

B: they put in a dyno during their remodel. ANd would dyno and install pipes with purchase. :woot:

C. the real reason for this post: They sell barkers exhaust!!!!!! And....offered all kinds of finish options. Anodizing, personalizing.... etc etc..

Dealer and his son (pro racer) said they talked to Barker at a trade show in iNdy. And they were showing all kinds of customization options. Not seeing anything online... hmmm. Am i looking in the wrong place?

just wondering. Oh...you working on those blue carbon fiber pipes for me yet? :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
Re: Awww snaaaap!
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2010, 08:23:48 AM »
Awesome! I've never seen any other person in Minnesota yet to this day with a set of barkers. But on the trails they get all sorts of looks / compliments :)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once