Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Update $75 for BiXenon Any size/color SUPER SLIM Digital XENON HID $45 shipped  (Read 20267 times)

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
  • Street Cred: 50
  • Carpe Cerevisi!!! (Sieze the beer!!)
    • Email
the 450 lights are the same size, however they need to be wired differently..

it's not an issue of fit with the bulb size, it's an AC to DC conversion.  Here's the how to...

http://yfz450.theatvchannel.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=77469&hl=kbrowncustoms.com

Offline Socal 700r

• Street Cred: 0
    • Email
NICE!

Thanks for info C7, I'm guessing the 660 is just like my 700? I appreciate that very much.
Glamis Beach!

Offline russ-russ

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 10
  • I am Epic Win.
    • Email
gunz, do you have a list of the bulb numbers available in bi-xenon?  Or is it the same as the regular list?  I'm looking for 9004 for sure, and maybe H13 as well.

Offline Gunz

• My body is your wonderland
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 36
    • Dent Source
Russ you can get purdy much get any duel filament bulb you need in a bixenon. The h13 and 9004's are covered and they work off of a solenoid that moves the bulb forward for high beam, this keeps the bulb on so you dont have to worry about the charging time of the HID. Pm sent bro

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Offline Shawnz

• Street Cred: 1
Re: Update $75 for BiXenon Any size/color SUPER SLIM Digital XENON HID $45 shipp
« Reply #154 on: November 28, 2009, 06:31:44 PM »
Installed them last Sunday (no relay) and they kicked ass, everyone wants a set. I instantly became the late night dune leader and left everyone saying "slow down". Seems the longer the ride the more touchy they became. Sometimes flickering ... especially at low idol... and maybe just one of them shutting off and making me try to turn them both off and on to reset them. I did notice that one light would have no problem but the two lights occasionally became a job to keep lit. Riding steady with no idol was trouble free, it's if you need to bring to an idol or stop frequently it would require more attention. Maybe they just require a bit more as you run them for longer periods of time??? Who knows, but I am going to order they relay switch before my next outing so I don't have to worry about it (from what i'm reading in here) i'm guessing that will fix the problem.

Gunz, sent pm to you please send me the numbers to order for a raptor 660 and YFZ450 -> I think someone said the 450 is the same as the 700??? But send me a pm anyways.

Thanks again for the hook-up on this!

the relay / harness will fix this up for sure.

You might need to trigger the relay with the tail light on the YFZ.   

No big deal.

Did you guys get an e-mail saying that your lights shipped or did you pay and they just showed up?

One more thing - if you pics, please tell what color your bulbs are.    It seems that there is some wide variance in what different sellers call 6000k.   I have 5000k and 6000k on the way.   I'll post up a pic to compare.
2007 Raptor GYTR

Offline Socal 700r

• Email
My wife ordered them through Paypal and I have no clue about the confirmation email, sorry. But I do know that it got here two days after submitting payment. Fast!

I'm gonna get a couple more sets before the Dec. deadline.

One for the 660 and one for the 450.

I ordered the slim 6's and they are waaaaaaaaaaaay better than stock!

Glamis Beach!

Offline 1stwarrior95

• Email
Just sent payment for mine!

Does abnybody have the specs on the relay? I've got 1/2 dozen regular ol 30 amp relays laying around. That's all it is correct? (wiring it isn't a problem)

Offline Shawnz

Re: Update $75 for BiXenon Any size/color SUPER SLIM Digital XENON HID $45 shipp
« Reply #157 on: November 29, 2009, 12:42:17 AM »
Just sent payment for mine!

Does abnybody have the specs on the relay? I've got 1/2 dozen regular ol 30 amp relays laying around. That's all it is correct? (wiring it isn't a problem)
Any of those will be fine.    I use a 20A fuse but realistically the peak draw is significantly less than 10A.

I figure all I'm really worried about is a short on the hot wire - and 20A lets me tap my horn and gps on the same circuit :).

Shawn
2007 Raptor GYTR

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
How many of you guys have got yours installed?! Make sure to post some pics! :)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Onelunglow

• VIP
    • Email
I'll take one for a 700 raptor! Let me know where to pay pal the money! Thanks!
06 - White Raptor
04 - Green KFX80
92 - White/Blue Banshee
88 - Lt500 Drag quad (ski-doo - 809 installed)

Offline nikita

• Mad Russian
    • Email
wrote to ya...let me know how much to pay
thx

Offline Socal 700r

• Email
GUNZ,

Please check your PM!

Glamis Beach!

Offline Shawnz

To answer my own question earlier, I got an e-mail yesterday with FedEx trackign for the pkg  :clap:

I'll get 'em tomorrow.

Shawn
2007 Raptor GYTR

Offline Gunz

• My body is your wonderland
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 36
    • Dent Source

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Offline li-raptor

• Email
« Reply #164 on: December 01, 2009, 08:03:34 PM »
WHOA looks like im madd late , hope its not too late !

So i have an ebay set of hids that work great 6k but they are only low beams !!

so my question is can i buy just the bulbs h6m that are low and high (bi-xexon) and just replace them ?? that way i'll have a low and high beeem hid ??

if so how much ? where to send paypal aswell and how long should it take to get to ny !

thanks in advance

NEIL