Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Update $75 for BiXenon Any size/color SUPER SLIM Digital XENON HID $45 shipped  (Read 20041 times)

Offline Sleepy3103

• Street Cred: 0
    • Email
Re: Update $75 for BiXenon Any size/color SUPER SLIM Digital XENON HID $45 shipp
« Reply #135 on: November 20, 2009, 03:42:19 PM »
Got my 4 HID kits yesterday! The two for my car and one for my raptor have black ballasts, look sweet and easier to hide away. Got one for my buddy since he's been wanting one for his car. His Is the silver ballast; he's like how come yours are black, those look sweeter. Lol, what a dork. Anyhow my relay harnesses got here today, gonna do some crazy wire tucking this weekend. Gotta figure out what to do about my auto headlights and DRLs though. Gotta modify the one I'm gonna use for the raptor though since it's made for a car, it will work good though. Have fun guys, I'm gonn take a bunch of pics of the installs so if anyone needs to see or know somethin, let me know.

Offline TattedDad

Re: Update $75 for BiXenon Any size/color SUPER SLIM Digital XENON HID $45 shipp
« Reply #136 on: November 20, 2009, 03:46:13 PM »
Here is a diagram shawnz had posted over on modded raptor, pretty simple.
If you guys need it I'll still do a detailed step by step, just let me know.
Happy Modding.
[/quote]

Sleepy,

That would be great if you are willing.  If you could let us know where you got the relay, that would be helpful for those of us who are a little in the dark about this stuff.

Thanks again!  :clap:

Offline desert69dog

I'm in.
One for the raptor-H6M
one-H1
one-H3
One-H4 Bi-Xenon
One-9006
5000k for all.
Does he charge taxes? :help:

Cheers
« Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 09:51:04 AM by desert69dog »

Ranger

Just send paypal for how many bulbs you want (45 x how many) and no he does not charge taxes...45 is 45 shipped.

Offline Gunz

• My body is your wonderland
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 36
    • Dent Source
Pm's sent

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Offline stlboarder

I'll take a set of the 6K.
Semper Fi

Offline Sleepy3103

• Email
« Reply #141 on: November 23, 2009, 10:34:33 PM »

Well got all the HID kits installed this weekend. I did take pictures with install, but I didn't have time to upload them to my PC and do a wright up. I'll do one this weekend, with how to use the relay harness. You can get these harnesses either from one of the many sellers of HID kits or search eBay for "HID relay harness". This should bring up a bunch of them. The connections to the ballasts should be the same. I know for a fact the 9006/9005 and the 9004 single xenon ones do. They are made for cars but works just fine, you can coil the extra wire up or shorten it. I
untill then if anyone has any questions hit me up.

Offline Gunz

• My body is your wonderland
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 36
    • Dent Source
Do a write up for us.  :thumbs:

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Offline Sleepy3103

• Email
« Reply #143 on: November 24, 2009, 05:39:42 AM »
I'll get it done for sure this weekend. I'll post it in the, "how to" thread, and put a message in here letting everyone know it's up.

Offline Kamakazi

• Canucks
  • Street Cred: 6
  • even dodge dealerships wont take a ford on trade
    • Email
if you guys wanted, i could make a wiring diagram on how to build a relay harness, but i kinda think if have the ability to construct the harness, you should already know how to wire it  ??? without my diagram, let me know shouldnt take much to whip one up.
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
Do it.  8)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline JOHNNY BAJA

• Email
I'll take a set for my '06 Raptor 700

Offline 1stwarrior95

• Email
Gotta get over here more often!
I'm in for a set for my 700. H6M, correct? Gonna stick with the 5000 though. Lemme know the payment info gunz!

Offline YamahaRaptor0206

• VIP
    • Email
send me a PM please i want some before i change my mind lol!
45 bucks for the raptor HID kit with bulbs right??? just so im clear :)

Offline Socal 700r

• Email
Installed them last Sunday (no relay) and they kicked ass, everyone wants a set. I instantly became the late night dune leader and left everyone saying "slow down". Seems the longer the ride the more touchy they became. Sometimes flickering ... especially at low idol... and maybe just one of them shutting off and making me try to turn them both off and on to reset them. I did notice that one light would have no problem but the two lights occasionally became a job to keep lit. Riding steady with no idol was trouble free, it's if you need to bring to an idol or stop frequently it would require more attention. Maybe they just require a bit more as you run them for longer periods of time??? Who knows, but I am going to order they relay switch before my next outing so I don't have to worry about it (from what i'm reading in here) i'm guessing that will fix the problem.

Gunz, sent pm to you please send me the numbers to order for a raptor 660 and YFZ450 -> I think someone said the 450 is the same as the 700??? But send me a pm anyways.

Thanks again for the hook-up on this!

Glamis Beach!