Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Plug N' Play HID's !!  (Read 13823 times)

Ranger

Re: Plug N' Play HID's !!
« Reply #180 on: October 22, 2009, 07:47:46 PM »
The ones I am thinking about are self-contained units, no external ballasts that I saw needed...I think they are the TR16 model but I am not sure, too many #s to keep track of. The ones on my frame aren't huge but they're not like the slim ones.

Offline Blair

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 0
« Reply #181 on: October 27, 2009, 09:01:36 PM »
Idk if they're the same ones ranger got but his are blinding in the daylight ERMAHGERD are they bright. Need some like that sometimes I'm between 2 mountains cover with trees and you can't see your hand two inches in front of you would also like a lid on bars for shen turning at night but not a big gaughty looking thing something slim but bright. Any ideas

i ordered low and high beams for my truck... i also bought a relay kit from painless that when i turn my highs on my lows stay on... can you say FOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNN bright... :) :) :) :)

They are the same kit I got on mine, no high beam function but they are pretty fooking bright...I have them on my truck too and rarely use my high beams now...I am gonna mount some more HIDs on my handlebars like trailtechs and rig them to my high beam switch for spotlights
"The Difference Between Genius and Stupidity... Genius Has It's Limits"
"Scars are the Tattoo's of the Brave"
06 Raptor 700 SE - Pro Circuit T4 - PCIII - ASV Levers - AC Racing Nerfs - AC belly Skid (broken) - Holeshot XCR - Pro Taper Raptor Bend Bars - Pro-Tec Prefilter Airbox Lid - HID Headlights -

Offline Kamakazi

• Canucks
  • Street Cred: 6
  • even dodge dealerships wont take a ford on trade
    • Email
« Reply #182 on: October 27, 2009, 09:22:51 PM »
installed the HID on my car last night, all i can say is nice  :thumbs:
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"