Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Big Gun or white brothers Exhaust how good are they  (Read 1364 times)

Offline jjunkies

• Street Cred: 0
    • Email
Big Gun or white brothers Exhaust how good are they
« on: April 17, 2009, 09:20:47 AM »
I have a 01 Raptor 660 and now found a big gun exhaust and a white brothers exhaust. I want to know if they are better than the stock one. DO they have spark ancestors and are they extremely loud. Which one will give me the best performance and sound. They are in the price range I am looking to buy are they good.

Offline robkd

• Street Cred: 2
Re: Big Gun or white brothers Exhaust how good are they
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2009, 09:40:35 AM »
My wife has the white bros. on her 660 and it sounds good and is way better than stock, it does have spark arrestor, and i am not sure on the big gun.  The white bros. isn't too loud but hers is the older style i think that has removable baffles to change the sound a little.

Offline zacharkins

• Email
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2009, 07:08:26 AM »
i rode with a guy 2 weekes ago who had a 660 03 raptor  with the big gun on it and it sounds awesome!   from what i was told by him it has removable spark arrestor like most every other exhausts ive seen.   he said when he bought it it had the biggest performance gains but that was a few years ago,   and i havent done any research on my own,   but like i said  it sounds great!

Offline fastraptor

• Email
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2009, 03:26:05 PM »
anything is better than stock!!!!  :clap:
2006 Raptor 700r
Monster Duals
Skat Trak Haulers 8 paddle smooth buff fronts
Monster flow intake  Monster Box Fuel Controller
UMI Handlebars  Twist Throttle