Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: KDS +2 Throttle Body BLOW OUT Group Buy!!!  (Read 15157 times)

Offline mustangracer42

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 0
    • Email
Re: KDS +2 Throttle Body BLOW OUT Group Buy!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2009, 04:50:43 PM »
Is the graph kenny posted of a stock to +2 TB gain or +2 to +3 TB gain?  If it's stock to +2, what can we expect going from +2 to +3?

Thanks

Offline preddy08

• MD's baby momma
  • VIP
  • Street Cred: 28
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2009, 05:47:50 PM »
That was a back to back run I did before and after my TB bore. It was a +2mm
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Offline Pldbryan

• Email
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2009, 06:35:58 PM »
Pretty sure I am in on this.  Do we have to wait for the total # or do we just send them into Kenny with some $?

BTW I talked to him this morning for a while and this is one funny dude.  We were talking Raptors for about 5 minutes and then spent about 30 min talking politics.  The line that got me went somethig like  "I don't own guns and I have no problem with those that do.  If you want to shoot a dear with a rocket launcher Go for it, the only thing I want is for someone to video tape so I can watch!"

Offline Out Back Welding

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 2
  • Out Back Welding
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2009, 06:57:57 PM »
add me to the list reguardless :thumbs:

i just wanted to know the price for a +3, and if the price wasnt too much of a difference i would get that instead :), and if its too rich for my blood, then ill just go for that awesome +2 deal, and upgrade when the time comes :grin_nod:

Offline RaptorRandy

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 6
    • No Mercy Racing
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2009, 08:55:57 PM »
That's a smoking deal right there......if I didn't already have a KDS +3mm TB I'd jump on it   :thumbs:

07 Aljo 199LTD toy box
99 F250 PSD

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
 And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge him,
And He shall direct your paths.

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2009, 09:12:41 PM »
KENNNNNNNNNY is ignoring me :(

Ken dog, what's the turn around time on these bad boys? :clap:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Kenny

• Engine Guru
  • VIP
  • Street Cred: 8
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2009, 10:49:50 PM »
KENNNNNNNNNY is ignoring me :(

Ken dog, what's the turn around time on these bad boys? :clap:
Dammmit man! Sorry 'bout that! I was in conference with that damn ol' Randy Barnes guy....... Turnaround is 3 days or less. I have a half dozen or so cores sitting here already bored. If you want a deal on a 3mm, you have to call me. The reason I don't have these on special is because I have dealers that have paid the normal price and have them sitting on the shelf. I can't be competing with my dealers........ That's just mean man 8)
KDS Racing
685 Hope Rd
Floyd VA 24091
NEW PHONE 540-818-9154
Paypal: kenny@swva.net

:satan:

Offline Sand84

• Original Gangsta
  • Site Sponsor
  • Street Cred: 9
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2009, 10:52:57 PM »
You guys are gonna make me go broke :lol:
2009 Raptor 700- D7 :turbo: :satan:

Custom Carbon Creations

One stop shop for Carbon Covers for Raptor 700!!!

Offline Pldbryan

• Email
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2009, 12:06:06 AM »
So what is the protocal to do this, just send them to you Kenny and reference the group buy or do we have to wait?  Do you want it just pulled off and sent or do we need to strip stuff off of it?
I have not used Paypal forever, may be faster if I send a certified check with the TB, if I do that what is your last name????????
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 12:10:57 AM by Pldbryan »

Offline BLU700R

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 1
  • Yamaha Simply The Best!!
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2009, 02:03:59 AM »
What kind of HP difference would i be looking at here with my mods? The dynojet dyno i ran on put me at 53 HP. Would i gain some ponies off this purchase if i decide to?
+2 TB+GYTR full exhaust+12.1 JE+PCIII+15T+HotCams2+GYTR Intake+Iridium Plug=Crazy Badassness

Man do I miss my wheeler :(

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2009, 06:29:04 AM »
You guys are gonna make me go broke :lol:

:kiss:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2009, 06:31:24 AM »
So what is the protocal to do this, just send them to you Kenny and reference the group buy or do we have to wait?  Do you want it just pulled off and sent or do we need to strip stuff off of it?
I have not used Paypal forever, may be faster if I send a certified check with the TB, if I do that what is your last name????????

I believe you can make the checks payable to KDS Racing.

As far as the TB Goes. You can just pull it off and send it. (thats the way I did it)
Put a piece of paper in side the box w/ your nickname in there. If you're name is on the list on the first post. You're set! :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Kenny

• Engine Guru
  • VIP
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2009, 07:55:58 AM »

Pretty sure I am in on this.  Do we have to wait for the total # or do we just send them into Kenny with some $?

BTW I talked to him this morning for a while and this is one funny dude.  We were talking Raptors for about 5 minutes and then spent about 30 min talking politics.  The line that got me went somethig like  "I don't own guns and I have no problem with those that do.  If you want to shoot a dear with a rocket launcher Go for it, the only thing I want is for someone to video tape so I can watch!"
Just go ahead and send 'em out. If you wanna use paypal, the addy is kdsracing@gmail.com. You can tear them down or leave them complete.....makes no difference at all to me. I do suggest that you take the little black plastic cap off that is beside the idle adjustment. Those break during shipment on a fairly regular basis. At least spend some extra time to make sure that part is protected during shipment. I also highly recommend using the postal service (priority mail, not express), it will be here very quickly, with a much better price than the other shippers.
Just make it out to KDS Racing
What kind of HP difference would i be looking at here with my mods? The dynojet dyno i ran on put me at 53 HP. Would i gain some ponies off this purchase if i decide to?
You will normally see 1.5-2 hp over a fairly broad range. I don't recall ever seeing a torque loss down low.
KDS Racing
685 Hope Rd
Floyd VA 24091
NEW PHONE 540-818-9154

Offline Kenny

• Engine Guru
  • VIP
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2009, 08:06:23 AM »
Is the graph kenny posted of a stock to +2 TB gain or +2 to +3 TB gain?  If it's stock to +2, what can we expect going from +2 to +3?

Thanks
You could see .5-1 hp. The main thing to consider is your overall goals, or ultimate potential. I have used the +2 well into the mid 70 hp range, and the +3 has gone well into the 80's. Even though TERB did 85 hp with a +2 on his Kenz built 797 ::) Which probably says more about the build than it does about the TB :grin_nod:
KDS Racing
685 Hope Rd
Floyd VA 24091
NEW PHONE 540-818-9154

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
  • Street Cred: 50
  • Carpe Cerevisi!!! (Sieze the beer!!)
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2009, 08:20:47 AM »

Thanks
You could see .5-1 hp. The main thing to consider is your overall goals, or ultimate potential. I have used the +2 well into the mid 70 hp range, and the +3 has gone well into the 80's. Even though TERB did 85 hp with a +2 on his Kenz built 797 ::) Which probably says more about the build than it does about the TB :grin_nod:

Did you just give Kenz a compliment?...........hold on..............ordering Ice skates for hell.   :rofl: