Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Author Topic: 91 chevy standard cab short box not 56k friendly  (Read 9732 times)

Offline kamakazi

  • Canucks
  • Hero Member
  • *
  • Posts: 1038
  • Street Cred: 6
  • even dodge dealerships wont take a ford on trade
    • Email
Re: 91 chevy standard cab short box not 56k friendly
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2011, 01:19:14 PM »
i am happy to report that it does in fact run quite well, except for another broken valve spring :(
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"



Offline Krandall

  • Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 36705
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
Re: 91 chevy standard cab short box not 56k friendly
« Reply #61 on: December 12, 2011, 02:54:30 PM »


Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline UncleBeaner

  • Original Gangsta
  • Super Chat Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *
  • Posts: 1923
  • Street Cred: 17
  • el oh el
    • Brian'smomhastheclap.com
    • Email
Re: 91 chevy standard cab short box not 56k friendly
« Reply #62 on: December 30, 2013, 09:25:59 PM »
I still stand by my original statement of "junk"
:beans:

Offline Krandall

  • Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 36705
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
Re: 91 chevy standard cab short box not 56k friendly
« Reply #63 on: December 30, 2013, 11:11:57 PM »
I still stand by my original statement of "junk"

:rofl:


Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline kamakazi

  • Canucks
  • Hero Member
  • *
  • Posts: 1038
  • Street Cred: 6
  • even dodge dealerships wont take a ford on trade
    • Email
Re: 91 chevy standard cab short box not 56k friendly
« Reply #64 on: January 18, 2014, 12:51:29 AM »
still runs awesome, but i dont get to drive it all that often :(
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"



Offline NaturalRaptor

  • Potato King
  • VIP
  • Hero Member
  • *
  • Posts: 2446
  • Street Cred: 8
    • Email
Re: 91 chevy standard cab short box not 56k friendly
« Reply #65 on: May 06, 2014, 08:02:39 PM »
Where did the pics go?   :(

been thinking about getting a single cab too
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

Offline UncleBeaner

  • Original Gangsta
  • Super Chat Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *
  • Posts: 1923
  • Street Cred: 17
  • el oh el
    • Brian'smomhastheclap.com
    • Email
Re: 91 chevy standard cab short box not 56k friendly
« Reply #66 on: June 29, 2014, 07:57:15 PM »
still junk 8)
:beans:

Offline Krandall

  • Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 36705
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
Re: 91 chevy standard cab short box not 56k friendly
« Reply #67 on: June 30, 2014, 06:27:52 AM »
:rofl:


Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once