Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: last mondays ride  (Read 4582 times)

Offline kyledvor61

• Mini Mini Ho
  • VIP
  • Street Cred: 17
    • Email
Re: last mondays ride
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2008, 10:02:14 AM »
:grin_nod: :grin_nod:

is your intake still rednecked?
no its screwed in now haha, it does need cleaned tho, and throw my outerwear back on, that prolly helped with the backfiring thing

its a 350, throw it in the garbage and its all good :thumbs: :lol:

Offline exentix

• Street Cred: 3
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2008, 10:03:17 AM »

no its screwed in now haha, it does need cleaned tho, and throw my outerwear back on, that prolly helped with the backfiring thing

haha its not that bad of a quad really, i dont even get to use all the power, i ride 4th gear at the highest for the most part

Offline kyledvor61

• Mini Mini Ho
  • VIP
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2008, 10:05:18 AM »

haha its not that bad of a quad really, i dont even get to use all the power, i ride 4th gear at the highest for the most part

meow

Offline exentix

• Email
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2008, 10:07:51 AM »

meow
haha ive rode faster quads i just dont see the point in havin a 40+hp quad you can only ride in 2nd gear  ??? not saying i wouldnt LOVE a faster one but...

Offline kyledvor61

• Mini Mini Ho
  • VIP
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2008, 10:09:48 AM »

meow
haha ive rode faster quads i just dont see the point in havin a 40+hp quad you can only ride in 2nd gear  ??? not saying i wouldnt LOVE a faster one but...

but 2nd gear on the yfz is like 4th on the 350  :rofl:

Offline exentix

• Email
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2008, 10:10:56 AM »

meow

same with the 700 lol... so wats the pt? if i cant use all the 350's power how am i gonna use all a 450 or 700's

Offline kyledvor61

• Mini Mini Ho
  • VIP
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2008, 10:13:03 AM »

meow

same with the 700 lol... so wats the pt? if i cant use all the 350's power how am i gonna use all a 450 or 700's

you just dont got the skillz

Offline exentix

• Email
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2008, 10:13:49 AM »

meow

haha well i keep up with everyone else so i guess they dont either

Offline kyledvor61

• Mini Mini Ho
  • VIP
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2008, 10:14:41 AM »

meow

it must be the magical 12 tooth 8)

Offline exentix

• Email
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2008, 10:23:48 AM »

meow

it must be the magical 12 tooth 8)
well i only had to keep up with devan so that wasnt too bad... haha usually theres like 3 or 4 more people to keep up with but with my 12t i only had to keep up with the 700 beast

Offline devildog108

• Street Cred: 0
  • The Few......
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2008, 05:12:33 PM »
Hey Kyle, werent you the one that had the million dollar $350?

04 Rappy with some stuff

Offline exentix

• Email
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2008, 07:16:55 PM »
Hey Kyle, werent you the one that had the million dollar $350?

yea hes just pissed he wasted all that money and then wasted ever more going to that yfz  :rofl: haha jk kyle

Offline Livingmylife93

• Street Cred: 1
  • Ride Hard, Crash Harder, Laugh The Hardest
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2008, 07:53:18 PM »

meow

thats exactly what i thought...
but think about it, if you keep up with devan on a 350, whats the point of him having a 700 then?
believe me, if you get one, you will use the power more than you thought you would, idk if you ride track but its nice to have it there too.

Just get a damn 700 already  :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:lol:

Offline exentix

• Email
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2008, 09:15:04 AM »

meow

but think about it, if you keep up with devan on a 350, whats the point of him having a 700 then?
believe me, if you get one, you will use the power more than you thought you would, idk if you ride track but its nice to have it there too.

o believe me... if i could have one i would take it in a heartbeat im just simply saying that the 350 does the job for what i do. i know a 700 would do it much better tho  :lol:

Offline Livingmylife93

• Street Cred: 1
  • Ride Hard, Crash Harder, Laugh The Hardest
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2008, 10:07:54 AM »

meow

o believe me... if i could have one i would take it in a heartbeat im just simply saying that the 350 does the job for what i do. i know a 700 would do it much better tho  :lol:

Ok, sounds good :lol: