Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: NW Raptor Rally 2011 May 12th, 13th, and 14th at Winchester Bay Oregon  (Read 6218 times)

Offline ordunner

• Street Cred: 0
NW Raptor Rally 2012 May 17th, 18th, and 19th at Winchester Bay Oregon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the NW Raptor Rally AT Winchester Bay Oregon May 17th 18th and 19th 2012.

Please remember to support SaveTheRidersDunes.com and help save are dunes.

2012 is off to a great start with a complete Turbo kit donated to this year’s rally by D7 Racing.

Dinner is at 6:15PM Saturday the 19th right after the Group photo at 5:30PM. The photo will be at the very north end of the dune’s Just look for my blue raptor and lots of other raptors around, also there will be information post at group site D

Campfire meet and greet Friday from 7PM to 8PM at Group site D. Several shops will help explain and answer any questions. The different shop owners will be introduced and after that you will be able to hang out with them and just talk about Raptors or? It will be a good time.

Show and Shine from 12PM to 1PM Staging at 11:30AM Saturday Located at group site D and prizes for different categories and a very nice Award to best of show. Awards will be given out at the raffle to the winners. Link below to to SHOW AND SHINE INFORMATION AND RULES.

http://www.raptorforum.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=90018

All rides are at your own risk and I clame No responsibility for your safety waver must be signed and will be in group site D.
Everyone should read all Federal, State, County, and city laws on and off the dunes as they will apply. This includes a REQUIRED OREGON SAFETY CARD that can take over 30 days to receive after completing the test. Please see more information at http://www.rideatvoregon.org/

List of rally rides
Family Fun Ride at 11AM Friday; this is the ride for the wife and kids. Will run along the flats to the trails next to the beach and back to camp. Easy fun ride.

Fun Ride Friday at 5 PM: 4 finger ride not for the unsure with tree shots at the end. Advanced riders.

Poker run Saturday at 9AM staging at 8:30 AM waver must be signed. more information to be posted but top 3 hands will win a prize.

Fun Ride Sunday 11 AM: Family Ride along the trails next to the beach then back on the flats along a ridge to a high view point then back to camp. Easy ride some small hills. This ride is dependant on turnout.

There will be a raffle at the dinner after the photo; you must show up for the photo to get a free raffle ticket and be at the dinner to win. We had some great prizes last year donated by many vendors and I think 2011 will be just as good.

Link to FDL Racing T Shirt information for 2011 will get new link posted for 2012 when time arrives. http://www.raptorforum.com/forums/sh...565#post889565

2012 Donations
D7 Racing stepped up during 2011 rally and announced that they will be donating a full turbo kit to the 2012 NW Raptor Rally, the kit will be raffled off for $1 per ticket, $5 for 6 tickets or $20 for 25 tickets. Every cent will go back into supporting the NW Raptor rally. Also D7 will be donating other items as well. Thank you so much for this outstanding donation.

Through D7 Racing, Lance at SLC Quad Customs has donated a bare +4 raptor 700 swing arm. Outstanding

Mid Valley Metal Works AKA Powder coater (Full Powder Coating of frame and parts) and $150 for permit Very nice donation

HDD Motor Sports is donating a Cuervo Racing stock valve port/polish (1 head any model) and a CAMSHAFT donation HDD5050 or HDD5150 for 700Thank You HDD WWW.HIGHDESERTDYNO.COM

White Knuckle Racing (54mm Throttle Body) Outstanding Thank you WK

MonsterQuad:1 Extream single Core Drag Pipe and other items. This will be a new pipe for 2012. Wow Paul just outstanding Thank You
http://www.monsterquads.com/

Ragged Edge performance will be donating a Carbon fiber coated cover kit, this kit looks outstanding and is a very nice donation.
Thank you Tony raggededgeperformance.com

Brandon Moore at Ramsey Waite Co will be supporting the Raptor Rally again this year, Donations to be posted soon. Thank You Ramsey Waite

King of Bling Racing is donating $100 cash prize and Dyno tune at OCP. You are the King Mr bling Just outstanding.

OCP Formerly Craz E Dealz will also be donating a Dyno tune. Thank you again for another great donation.

Direct Drive will be donating the prized NW Raptor Rally Engraved Plate. Outstanding Direct Drive.

Thank You, $100.00 from our riding group Site C (The Bates, Powelson, Ladd, Imus and Dawson Families) Way cool and a big help out.

Also The donation of $100.00 for Rally expenses from Don, Vickie and Michael Bates.....aka Sandaddy `s Family Every penny will be well used to go back to the NW Raptor Rally, Thank You.

Xtreme Motorworks is donating a Fly racing helmet, fly racing gloves and some xtreme motorworks clothing. Thay are going to try and round up some more stuff as well. Thank You Willie

.....Racers Edge will again this year sponsor a CNC Port & Polish for a Raptor 700.....Over a $500.00 value !
Winner may select valve sizing (+1 or +2) and intake port matched to the throttle body of their choice....also will clearance for cam if the winner desires ! Valves, springs and cam not included....but, John will supply at a great price. Way to go John and thank you for your support.

English Racing will be donating 2 dyno tunes and 10 shirts this year along with helping out with food. Thank you for your support Lucas
http://englishracing.net/

Carlson Motorsports will again be a sponsor for the 2012 Rally....They will donate some billet 660 stuff like they did for 2010 as well as something else to be determined. Thank You Carlson.

To be on the 2012 T Shirt your donation must be confirmed no later than April 15st as to what it is and how it will get to the rally along with all art work that is needed for the T-Shirt.

2011 Donations
Mid Valley Metal Works AKA Powder coater (Full Powder Coating of frame and parts) Very nice donation
MonsterQuad:1 set of his new inframe Big Core duals 1 set of his new "under the seat" Drag Pipe Duals 1 Cam cover 1 Cam Cover w/ Plexi Window
1 MonsterQuad Fuel Controller 1 MonsterFlow Intake Kit MonsterQuad Quick Release Flag Holders. Wow Paul just outstanding Thank You
http://www.monsterquads.com/
White Knuckle Racing (54mm or 58mm you pick Throttle Body) Outstanding Thank you WK
English Auto Inc $60 cash prize and $50 donation for food Thank You for your support.
FDL racing very big thank you for the support with the T shirts and more.
TechQuadShop will be donating again this year will update soon.
Rooster built will be donating again this year, will update soon
D7 Racing (Bob & Mike) will donate a 2nd gear set of billet gears, this is a great donation Thank You
Direct Drive donating way cool pack and more.
Site E Donating $100 to be split up Show and shine.
Don Donating Show and shine Work of art to the best of show.
Racers Edge will donate a CNC/P&P OUTSTANDING.
(MotoSport.com) wants to donate 4 $25 Gift Certificates, Thank You.
King of Bling Racing is donating $50, Thank You
Chris Tribe Donating Camp site Registration Fees $190. I will need to add $10 to each camp site next year.
Chris Tribe donating $150 permit fee.
2 gift certificates for 4 qts of synthetic oil each from Spectra Oil (another sponsor) for the Rally raffle.
Brandon Moore at Ramsey Waite Co 1.dobech fi controller raptor 700 2.oem Yamaha complete clutch kit raptor 700 3.thor 50/50 boots size 11 and 12
4. 3 youth helmets 2 girls 1 boys 5. Plus I can gather up some shirts and jerseys I will kick in. Wow outstanding donations Brandon, Thank You.
Forever powder coating in Olympia will be donating a $300 gift certificate for powder coating. This is very nice so a big thank you to Jeff the owner.

Fees and rates for camping. you must pay for all 3 nights.
just reminded of the rate hike from $20 to $23 a night so total for single site is $79 for e nights.
Individual non-hookup sites are $23 per night plus a $10 reservation fee. Sites are booked for 3 nights and the $79 needs to be posted paid by April 15th to keep the spot.
Group sites A B and D will be $200 split by # in site or people sharing the group site.
Group Sites C will be $240 split with # in site or people sharing the group site.

Please send payment to:
Chris Tribe
1858 SW Sturges Lane
Troutdale, OR 97060

I will note paid by your name on the list for tracking.

List for group site A: FDL Racing site (PAID)

List for group site B: English Racing (PAID)

List for group site C: Sandaddy and family (PAID)

List for group site D: 1. Chris Tribe ORdunner PAID
2. GotBoost

Single sites
1 (80 feet) BigRig (PAID)
2 (80 feet) Digitalhearing Grant
3 (80 feet) Powder Coater (Paid)
4 (85 feet) PIPO(Paid)
5 (85 feet) WFO Dustin Caldwell (PAID)
6. (80 feet) Manbearpig (PAID)
7. (85 feet) Zebradog (PAID)
8. (80 feet) BigRig (PAID)
11. (120 feet) Monster Quad (PAID)
12. (85 feet) KingofBling (PAID)
13. (85 feet) cocktail686r (PAID)
14. (85 feet) Ragged edge Performance Tony(PAID)
15. (70 feet) D7 Racing (PAID)
16. (100 feet) D7 Racing (PAID)
17. (80 feet) REALRODDER Monty (PAID)
18. (75 feet) NWcutie (PAID)
19. (75 feet) Spolier61
20. (75 feet) Spolier61
21. (85 feet) RaptorR (PAID)
22. (80 feet) RaptorR (PAID)
29. (60 feet) Quiksilverz71 (PAID)
37. (50 feet) JIMHIGDAY (PAID)
38. (50 feet) KingofBling (PAID)
44. (50 feet) richardmata
45. (45 feet) Locash70 (PAID)

http://www.co.douglas.or.us/parks/pd...lightedMap.pdf
Map of camp ground

Link to Half Moon Campground:http://www.co.douglas.or.us/parks/pdfs/HMBGrpRules.pdf

Park Rules: Group Rules: http://www.co.douglas.or.us/parks/pdfs/HMBRules.pdf

Discovery Point campground .5 mile on gravel to get to the sand and .45 miles to Halfmoon camp site.
http://www.discoverypointresort.com/
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 07:49:36 PM by ordunner »

Offline ordunner

Re: NW Raptor Rally 2011 May 12th, 13th, and 14th at Winchester Bay Oregon
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2010, 05:19:03 AM »
Just got some more camp sites at half moon so if you need a site let me know.

Offline Gunz

• My body is your wonderland
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 36
    • Dent Source
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2010, 10:33:37 PM »
Sticky....

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Offline devious700rSE

• Street Cred: 1
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2010, 11:22:37 AM »
Im in for sure i got stuck going to hawaii last year will be there for sure put me down for a single site
07 Rappy 700rSE intake and sparks racing exhaust

Offline Segkast

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 4
  • Hola Bitcholas !
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2010, 11:24:54 AM »
Devious - hit up Chris via PM  (RF probably the quickest) as to what spot you want, I don't think he's on RS a whole lot.
Oury grips & Yamalube

Offline ordunner

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2010, 04:32:39 AM »
Devious  all the reservable sites are gone but there other options listed on the information post.  It would be great to have you there as it is a very fun event.  If you are ariving early there should be a few sites open at half moon.

Sorry

Offline devious700rSE

• Email
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2010, 12:21:39 PM »
all they got left is first come first serve any one need a few extra campers in their sites :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

Offline Segkast

• VIP
  • Hola Bitcholas !
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2010, 12:30:37 PM »
Devious, check with Discovery Point campground, they should still have spots available and it's a 2 min ride to the main camping spot for the Rally. There will be a LOT of people there for the rally staying at DP, that's what I've been doing. The rental shop, and the BATHROOMS and SHOWERS at Discovery Point are all a nice thing to have real close to you there too IMO.

Tha main camping spot has hookups, but I don't think theres any showers ?
Oury grips & Yamalube

Offline devious700rSE

• Email
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2010, 12:51:29 PM »
Devious, check with Discovery Point campground, they should still have spots available and it's a 2 min ride to the main camping spot for the Rally. There will be a LOT of people there for the rally staying at DP, that's what I've been doing. The rental shop, and the BATHROOMS and SHOWERS at Discovery Point are all a nice thing to have real close to you there too IMO.

Tha main camping spot has hookups, but I don't think theres any showers ?
did u get a site already if so how much

Offline Segkast

• VIP
  • Hola Bitcholas !
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2010, 09:43:50 AM »
I didn't get one yet this year as I'm not sure if I'm going to make it or not. I don't remember the pricing off the top of my head, but it varies greatly.

They have 'cabins' (basically small mobile homes) they rent out, they have primative sites, full hookup sites, and sites of various sizes. Spots for the tent camper to the 70' RV/trailers, even Condos are available- so the pricing is pretty broad, but I think it's also pretty reasonable.

Link: http://www.discoverypointresort.com/

Should have all the info you need, including a park map if you want to choose something specific. And like I said, it's about a two minute ride to the main area, but a LOT of people will be camped at DP too. Also, it's direct access to the sand - no trailering, just unzip the tent, gas up and ride out of camp. :woot:

Oury grips & Yamalube

Offline devious700rSE

• Email
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2010, 02:01:58 PM »
Well they can put me on the list reserved today Devious +6 :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Offline devious700rSE

• Email
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2011, 10:56:15 PM »
any info on what t shirts are gonna look like for the rally ???

Offline Segkast

• VIP
  • Hola Bitcholas !
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2011, 09:12:40 AM »
Think I saw that the FDL boys were going to make them again this year. I thought they did a good job last year, but haven't seen anything for this year yet myself.
Oury grips & Yamalube

Offline devious700rSE

• Email
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2011, 11:09:44 AM »
alright cool hope to see a pic soon

Offline ordunner

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2011, 12:19:20 AM »
This is the link to the T Shirt Page hope it helps, it will be great to see all the raptors at the 5th NW Raptor Rally, WaHHHOOOO!!!

http://www.raptorforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77891